Coco-nara's What Is Going On?

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Mar 9 2008, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes I keep mine at the edges. It really is not a big deal. I still have to ash the exoticas as well because they get dark also.

you dont have to ash them... as long as the ashes are not falling apart you're fine.

Exotica ashes are dense enough to hold together pretty well.

i just throw a windcover on when the smoke gets thin, while lighting up another set.

golden canary. never have to ash them, they just die off.

i have to ash the exoticas. at some point they get too much ash on them and the heat doesn't come through. even 3 tiny pieces without ash over them keeps the bowl going.

QUOTE (clickhea @ Mar 8 2008, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what coals do you use in the lounge bub

I am currently only using exoticas or Japanese silver coals if the client request. I also use evey now and then quick lights for cheap fast sessions.

I have never moved coals around but once. I ended up breathing in some ash and got an Upper respitory infection. I use either two 35mm Golden Coal Quicklights with one slightly resting on the other or 1 35mm stacked on a 40mm GC QL depending on the brand of shisha I am smoking.

QUOTE (Stuie @ Mar 10 2008, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have never moved coals around but once. I ended up breathing in some ash and got an Upper respitory infection. I use either two 35mm Golden Coal Quicklights with one slightly resting on the other or 1 35mm stacked on a 40mm GC QL depending on the brand of shisha I am smoking.

how did the ash go through the water, through the curvy hose, and into your lungs? sounds like a crazy journey!

i really dont move my coals at all, but i dont use naturals.

i start with one coal off to the side, and about 1/2hour to 45 mins in i will put another coal on top of it, i get a good solid hour and a half session, doesnt go harsh, doesnt get ashy... the bowl just gets cashed