Post your reviews below for Don Bubba Hookah Tobacco Flavours. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in seperate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: Don Bubba (flavour)

Set Up: MYA Blue Frost, Nammor Hose, coconara coals, Egyptian clay head, cold water in the vase

Appearance/Cut: 10/10 No color, medium to fine cut, fairly juicy. Nice texture.

Smell: 8/10 Smells like very good tobacco. He is not using flavor in his tobacco.

Smoke 9/10. Big clouds not harsh at all, I was surprised because of no flavors. Very easy to get going and smoking. Buzz is intense. Tangiers level and even a little more. This is my second bowl. My first one I smoked for about 40 min and I would say it was 12 to 15 grams. This time I would say I have 18 to 20 grams. About a half hour into this session now, and it still tastes the same. Not a real big fan of non flavored tobacco, but this is very good. I would smoke this a couple times a week.

Overall I would give it an 8/10 if you like this sort of tobacco. Not for the faint of heart because it will kick your rump. I would like to see some with flavor also.

• 1 month later...
Don bubba peanut butter and jelly
don bubba camel toe peanut butter and jelly

sorry, didnt take pictures. but it doesnt look like the above
Setup

MNH Jet phunnel with mod
Mashal KM
Razan hose
Cold water with no ice. no water in ice bucket.
golden quicklights

Color: black, no food coloring
Cut: very small cut, like hookah hookah
Smell: had a sweet soft smell
stems: NONE
Juiciness: a little more juicy then tangiers
Smoke: big clouds were no problem with this brand. it was very easy to manage. 10/10
Harshness: not harsh at all even when i burned it a little when i wasnt paying attention, anyone can smoke this brand 10/10
Taste: you can taste the grape jelly and a little bit of peanut butter. bubba said he was running out and thats why its weaker, he got more of the peanut butter flavor and he said his new batches will have a stronger peanut butter taste 8/10
Buzz: I think its a little stronger then tangiers, but i dont get buzzes anymore..
Headache: none

its a really good brand. bubba knows his tobacco, when he gets a new batch id love to buy some more and try it. 8.5/10

Don bubba camel toe no flavor

MNH Jet phunnel with mod
Mashal KM
Razan hose
Cold water with no ice. no water in ice bucket.
golden quicklights

Color: black, no food coloring
Cut: very small cut, like hookah hookah
Smell: had a little bit of a tobacco smell but not overwhelming. it was nice.
stems: NONE
Juiciness: a little more juicy then tangiers
Smoke: what can i say, don bubba knows how to make his shisha peform to its fullest. 10/10
Harshness: it was a little when i got more heat on it, but not that bad 9/10
Taste: it has a nice tobacco taste, something like zagoul but not as strong and without the burning taste. if you like cigars this flavor is for you. if you like the sweetness of hookah smoking then steer clear of this. 9/10
Buzz: i dont get buzzes anymore
Headache: none

if your one who enjoys cigars then this flavor is for you. personally i prefer my shisha sweetened. 8/10

• 2 weeks later...
Don Buuba PB&J tobacco

Set up: KM Mash'al, MNH Jet Glass Funnel, KM hose from my Black Pear, cold Wisconsin tap water in the vase, foil and 2 pcs of coconaras.

Appearance/Cut: 9/10, no food coloring, dark and very wet. Fine cut but not too much, a couple of stems.

Smell: 10/10 PB&J all the way. Good mix of both the PB and the J. My whole apartment smells like PB&J

Smoke/Taste: 9/10 Big fluffy white clouds, I think I could have used more heat, but I just put the windcover on and it was able to handle the heat and not burn. The inhale and exhale tastes were unbelievable. Pure enjoyment of Hookah smoking with this product. I really enjoyed this tobacco a lot.

Buzz: About the same as Tangiers , maybe a little more. I smoked a ton yesterday

Duration: 2 hours and 15 minutes, smoked all the tobacco with 2 sets of coals. I stopped short on the second because I knew the tobacco was done.

Clean up: 7/10 It was really crusted in the bowl. A little hard to clean up, but not like the Kamal tobacco.

Overall I would give it a 8.5/10 being a great product. Keep up the great work Bubba, you are one to something big time here!!

• 3 months later...
Don Bubba Peanut Butter & Jelly

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Fine Cut, Very Dark
Nicotine: Unknown
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Huge Grape Smell, little bit of Peanut Butter
Taste: The Grape was at the forefront of the flavor, minor hint of peanut butter. Every now and then I get a citrus bite. Pretty Good, very sweet.
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 3 Hours

Purchased From: donbubbacigars.com

Overall: 9/10 Good flavor, good clouds. Started off with 3 Cocos, but quickly learned it didn't need much heat, took it down to two, and smoked wonderfully for 3 hours. Definitely not a flavor for everyone, but one you will never forget. The quality is great. Hope Bubba starts making some more flavors!

New Addition (The Next Day): Smoke another bowl in a standard Egyptian Bowl over lunch while eating a PB&J. This stuff is great smoked even better in a traditional bowl than a phunnel!