How To Make Alot Of Smoke

QUOTE (Ninjalex @ Mar 28 2008, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can anyone else verify the lemon juice thing? I think I've heard you say that before but you are the only person I've heard of doing that.

I'll go try it right now and report back tommorow morning.
Still wondering if honey without glycerine is a good idea though, if anyone knows..

QUOTE (mathuv @ Mar 29 2008, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Mar 29 2008, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (bryankphotography @ Mar 29 2008, 05:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*FROM DOWNTOWNNNNNNNN*

????????

????????????????
i think you need to stop hitting the bottle bryan

I think so to some senseless posts..... unsure.gif

Everyone has been claiming that the squirt of lemon or lime makes your smoke thicker, and I have tried it several times to no avail......so when someone else finally agreed with me i had to throw in the ol' NBA Jam sample

QUOTE (mathuv @ Mar 3 2008, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Steemax @ Mar 3 2008, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (louman3333 @ Mar 3 2008, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if you want to try something differnt add a good amount of vodka in the vase.... taste great only done it once though

I don't want to really hijack the thread but, what gives more smoke smaller holes and more of it, or bigger but less holes on the foil?

hmmm personal preference really. i use toothpick sized holes in a spiral pattern and get good smoke.

that works...i've also known people to use a 4 pronged fork....4 rows of 4 makes a good amount of holes

More heat. You can always move the coals toward the center of the bowl, or add a wind cover. I usually use two coals, and if that doesn't work I add a wind cover. That usually gets some nice clouds, but it does burn up the tobacco faster. I usually end up taking the wind cover off about half way through.