My Diy Hookah

BigchiggTN

Hookah.gif This is my first DIY hookah. i used random parts from my workshop and pieced them together to form her. i havent smoked her yet but when i do ill update. tell what you all think! (p.s. sorry for crappy photo quality)

[attachment=1033:hookah_3.JPG]

[attachment=1032:hookah_2.JPG]

[attachment=1031:hookah_1.JPG]

QUOTE (nicayotte @ Feb 7 2008, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If thats the bowl on top that thing is HUGE!

Yea its the bowl. I lacked anything elso so that is a temporary bowl,I tried it out, and as predicted the bowl is FAR to large for good smoke wallbash.gif so It was a waste of 2 three kings and shish. Plus i have several vaccum leaks to seal and the hoses are to small, but all of which are easily rectified. lol when it rains it pours eh? After i fix the leaks and put larger hoses on it it should be a good pipe but for now it is a peice of shit, but hey it was my first diy so ill learn from my mistakes.

Jesus, how many grams did you fit in that? 150? More?

QUOTE (BigchiggTN @ Feb 7 2008, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea its the bowl. I lacked anything elso so that is a temporary bowl,I tried it out, and as predicted the bowl is FAR to large for good smoke wallbash.gif so It was a waste of 2 three kings and shish. Plus i have several vaccum leaks to seal and the hoses are to small, but all of which are easily rectified. lol when it rains it pours eh? After i fix the leaks and put larger hoses on it it should be a good pipe but for now it is a peice of shit, but hey it was my first diy so ill learn from my mistakes.

QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Feb 8 2008, 02:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jesus, how many grams did you fit in that? 150? More?

QUOTE (BigchiggTN @ Feb 7 2008, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well at the time all i had was a 50g bag on me and it didint even half-way fill it lol and 2 three kings coals barely got it hot enough to even get wisps of smoke LOL blink.gif