Concept

BigchiggTN

just to throw it out there, would it be possible and futher more productive to have a large sized bowl and 2 bases? It seems to me that one could put a hose or two on each of the bases and both smokers would have cold smoke and filtration while not competing for smoke. while probably impractical it would be cool to have somthing like that for novelty. what do ya'll think? i am a lil tipsy so probably a dumb idea but hey why not. laugh.gif

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (syarawi @ Feb 7 2008, 06:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it seems complicated and ud still end up competing for smoke.. i agree with safesearchoff, you should just get two hookahs.... otherwise , if ur keen on not competing but would like that peculiar shape, just weld them both together...

Aside from competing for smoke, you'd have to be able to fill up both chambers really well, you're smoke may not be as thick if you were to do this. you might as well just use 2 hookahs...or ya know...be patient and pass? =)

Well, the "competeing" really takes place in a normal hookah in the downstem. The bowl, expecially a large bowl can accomadate 2 smokers, so this design can help. I actually used it for The Engine hookah that some of you may remember -

You can see exactly where the bowl splits off into 2 directions. In addition to just having way better airflow for multiple users, keep in mind this also makes it so your buddies dont have to plug there hose when you are taking a hit, the divide before the water creates a natural one way valve.

QUOTE (leadpipecinch21 @ Mar 6 2008, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
stealth, i have to say that is the most badass hookah i have ever seen. any more pics of it?

Thanks, there are a couple extra pics of it in my intro post, http://www.hookahforum.com/index.php?showtopic=13504 ,

and @ Kahnowerh, your still competing for the bowl but removeing the downstem from the picture gives you a lot more airflow.