Iup Area/indiana County Pa

r1v3th3ad

Thought I'd get this thread started, since I spend most of my time here at Indiana University of Pennsylvania.

I'm here all through fall and spring semesters and usually smoke at least two bowls a day. Anyone wanna come join me?
I live on south fifth street near locust(road next to Giant Eagle that runs right into campus by Esch). Lemme know, post back.

• 4 weeks later...
Trying to do one this weekend, Saturday night or or sometime Sunday...Jordanneff might be comin up...
anyone interested in joining in? I'll have my two hose and a small variety of Al Waha, Kamal, Fantasia Pink Lemonade, King Moessal Watermelon, Nakhla, Hookah Hookah, and Hookah Freak - Greatful dead. Also Question's blueberry shisha.
I think thats all of the shisha I'm stocked up on at the moment...
Not sure what Jordan is bringing if he can make it, but sure am excited.
Anyone wanna tag along?

• 3 weeks later...
once weather breaks, anyone up for a meet up in the Oakgrove?
I did one this past Monday and it was fantastic, had a few passerby s join for a few mins

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
so...I'm done with finals tomorrow night, I know there are a few in the area on here...I'm here until May 11, then I have to vacate the apartment, anyone wanna come over for a few bowls and brews?

• 4 months later...
Next weekend I'm open if anyone wants to meetup...3foot egyptian here and a solid brass antique one.
nice variety of tangiers to choose from.
and I have a handle of jack daniels in the freezer

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
meetup tonight at my house...some members coming and members from elsewhere...I will be packing my last bowl of tangiers blueberry

pm me for details

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='kmccoy90' timestamp='1285117540' post='482750']
I'm at Slippery Rock, no car either, but if we're ever in the same place in western PA, we'll have to chill.
[/quote]

just saw this now...

well, I'm partial owner of 75 acres of land in Slippery Rock, so summers are good for me to be up there...otherwise, I'm from Pittsburgh, so if during breaks you want to meet up with my hookah crew, I'll have Tangiers, they'll have Nakhla and AF

• 5 months later...
well, I move out, hopefully permanently, May 8th or so...so if anyone wants to come meet-up here, I'm game...not gonna be around weekends though, gotta go home to finish big research project, can't focus on it up here