My New Baby!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh fine im gonna take pics now. yeah my km is actually a 39 inch. My bambino was a beast but the km is the best thing ive ever smoked. If i ever want a pipe to bring around with me I would definitely get another bambino. It wasnt the actuall vase part that shattered but rather the thin male part of the vase that connected it to the stem. Its still very duct table able, I am just not in a ghetto rigging mood at the moment. Vids will be up tommorow when I smoke my baby again.

and now my camera broke and I lost the pics of the hose and the hookah overall so this is the best I can do until I make a webcam video tommorow. srry
the vase

the stem

the cool ass foreceps

I had pics of the hose and stuff n they got deleted. it will come back

QUOTE (EternalSoil @ Jan 22 2008, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (oolatec @ Jan 21 2008, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Dr. Atkins @ Jan 21 2008, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The brass core hardon needs to end.

The ss core hardon needs to end.

nothing wrong with hardon's...

Not when it's someone elses!!! laugh.gif

Hot looking hookah Sdzier!

QUOTE (Sdzier2 @ Jan 22 2008, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HAHAHA PICS! how is yours? cant beat those prices right? Did you look at all of the shish and everything? Everything is well priced there and its nice not having to pay shipping.

LOL It's identical to yours (green too)... me and one of the stock boys were swapping the stems and bases to find a combo that fight the tightest... they all wobbled just a tad though, bit it's all good... for $70, you can't beat it! And yeah... they have a ton of stuff... Al Amir, Layalani, Starbuzz, 3 Kings, some natural coals, and even Rolland QLs... hahahaha

I think I'll break this baby in tonight. I just have to find everything. It's scattered all over. rolleyes.gif

I will definitely be going back there... especially on Tuesday nights... that cashier girl was hot... I told her a "friend" stopped in last night and got a pipe too... asked if she was working then, but she wasn't. You missed out, my "friend"... laugh.gif

Hahaha good to hear. Mine is a tad wobbly too but it doesnt really matter, it hits like a champ! my favorite thing about it is that when you draw in the smoke it seems like your just breathing in air. Ahh I cant wait to go back there. Oolatec which part of chicago u from?

QUOTE (Sdzier2 @ Jan 22 2008, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahaha good to hear. Mine is a tad wobbly too but it doesnt really matter, it hits like a champ! my favorite thing about it is that when you draw in the smoke it seems like your just breathing in air. Ahh I cant wait to go back there. Oolatec which part of chicago u from?

I just might be going back there a lot... on Tuesdays of course... lol Driving down to the city to Guess Hookah, paying that damn tax there, and driving back has begun to get on my nerves... I still love that place, but it's just a tad too far to make regular trips.

I'm in the North burbs actually. Took me all of 15 minutes to get there. And I had to turn left into the parking lot. wink.gif

guess hookahs shop is nice, but honestly the bar is jus mediocre IMO. if you have ever been there on a busy night, you would kno that the hookahs are never that clean, the service is slow, and the employees don;t really know what they are doing besides the 2 tht own it.

with that being said, i love the shop still.. they have a badass selection of modern pipes and a huge variation of tobacco

QUOTE (Sdzier2 @ Jan 22 2008, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool cool. When Im not at school Im from schaumburg area. My roomate is actually from wheeling so Im up by u often

Nice, I work in Wheeling... live in Northbrook. I love the 2.8 mile drive to work. laugh.gif

Ok, time to fire this baby up. C u all a bit later!

QUOTE (ASUSEAN1 @ Jan 22 2008, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
guess hookahs shop is nice, but honestly the bar is jus mediocre IMO. if you have ever been there on a busy night, you would kno that the hookahs are never that clean, the service is slow, and the employees don;t really know what they are doing besides the 2 tht own it.

with that being said, i love the shop still.. they have a badass selection of modern pipes and a huge variation of tobacco

Yeah... last few times I've been there to go to the lounge, I couldn't get much flavor from anything. Even Tangiers. I still have a lot of fun there either way. Brian is a trip, for sure.