Blend Ideas

idahogi

My business partnors and I are in the progress of opening a hookah lounge in Boise, Idaho and we are looking for some great flavor blend ideas.

Currently are planning on carrying the following brands of tobacco: Layalina, HookaH-Hookah and a few others that have flavors that the others don't have.

For our house specials we are also planning on use real fruit for some of the bowls that contain the same type of fruit tobacco, such as apples, oranges, and mangos to name a few. And we are also planning on useing fruit juice mixed with the water in some of the hookahs.

I was also wondering if anyone has tried coffee, milk, or tea mixed with water in the vase for more flavor?

QUOTE (Canon @ Jan 3 2008, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
best thing to do is try it yourself and learn how to do it.

QFT.

Also, like he said, always dilute the mess out of almost everything you put in the base.

There is also a nice blend thread that can be found here:http://www.hookahforum.com/index.php?showtopic=5402

I tried the milk with rose.....it was actually pretty good creamy type of taste

I have also seen them use a pineapple as hookah head...its pretty interesting

I actually have an unopened box of Romman Rose that I'm going to smoke right now.

But to the OP, coffee is really good in the base. I mixed some leftover coffee with some Starbuzz Mint Chocolate and it was pretty good. I also tried it with some chai tea and again, it was amazing. Good luck with the lounge!!