The 6 Dollar Homemade Hookah...

nazz

ok so me and my friends were sitting at home yesterday when it hit me, "we should make a hookah" lol. Ok so we look around the house and found pens, straws, and a apple juice bottle that was perfect for the base of our hookah. ok so we drilled a couple of holes, inserted some pens, and added a straw for the hose. After it was complete we got a pepsi can, cut it in a third of its size, drilled a hole in it and packed it with our favoite tobacco and and lit the charcoal up and smoked the shit out of it lol

to my surprise it hit really well, with a smooth apple juice taste from the hookahs base...

heres a picture

QUOTE (nazz @ Dec 18 2007, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok so me and my friends were sitting at home yesterday when it hit me, "we should make a hookah" lol. Ok so we look around the house and found pens, straws, and a apple juice bottle that was perfect for the base of our hookah. ok so we drilled a couple of holes, inserted some pens, and added a straw for the hose. After it was complete we got a pepsi can, cut it in a third of its size, drilled a hole in it and packed it with our favoite tobacco and and lit the charcoal up and smoked the shit out of it lol

to my surprise it hit really well, with a smooth apple juice taste from the hookahs base...

heres a picture

Nice, excpet for the canbowls.

Alluminum(sp?) is bad to smoke from

I would use a fruit bowl in you're case

QUOTE (Boersnoes @ Dec 19 2007, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True that smile.gif

But you say you used a plastic holder for putting your shisha in?
Doesn't it melt or at least cringe (word?)

no because the plastic was thick and and just got a little warm, but other than that, it was good and hit really good

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (hookah hippie @ Jul 26 2008, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
pretty cool I think I might make something like that for the car

there is a brand of water called Voss...the bottles are perfect cylinders and they might be good for car hookahs..they are almost like the Leila hookah