Cigars

SmokingDjinn

QUOTE (MechAnt @ Dec 20 2007, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ACID cigars are more of a light, fresh feel. Like Djinn said, its good once in a while but I definitely prefer the heavier "nuttier"(?) pure tobacco taste.

Just smoked a Don Bubba, EXCELLENT!

I had a don bubba the other day... was good. He sent me a couple with my order to try.

He is a stand up gentleman

how are these cigars?, medium, strong body? if he has something tht burns nice, and gives a good buzz i will probably buy a few.. i cant stand cigars tht i have to re-lite a bunch of times b/c it burns unevenly.. there are only a few that get really bad (rocky patel royal salute maduro.. great cigar but the fact it burns bad pisses me off) Edited by ASUSEAN1

QUOTE (nicayotte @ Dec 20 2007, 04:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would say that some in the Acid line are pretty mild such as the Kuba Kuba or the Blondie

I enjoy both of these, but I prefer to buy them in places other than my local cigar shop. I tend to get consistently laughed out of the building when I ask for them! biggrin.gif I say this jokingly of course.

Romeo y Julietas are good, 5 Vegas Gold, CAO Gold, and Gurkhas are all excellent.

I started out on cigars, and I ended up liking the hookah so much more because of them. I find it difficult to go back. I have to be in a... erm... depressed/introverted/soul searching mood to smoke them, contrary to the jubilant number of hours I have smoked my hookah.

For whoever is interested: The best place you can go for your first cigar is to a legitimate tobacconist. These are sometimes hard to find, but there are cigar websites online that have store locators for your area. These are the REAL cigar shops, not the Cigs-For-Less place with a "Fine Cigars" neon sign in the window. They will hook you up with the perfect cigar, and they always have great service and will spend as much time as they need with you to make you a satisfied customer. For them, they are trying to make you their customer for life. It's a microcosm in today's world where uncaring, uninterested and unhelpful employees man every register. The experience of going to a good tobacconist is almost as enjoyable as smoking the cigar you buy.

Anyways, enough rambling from me.