Post your reviews below for Baja Tobacco. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in seperate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. Non-reviews will be removed and the poster sent on a short vacation.

For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: Bajal (flavour) Edited by mushrat

Ok my Baja arrived today finaly. I got in kahlua and a margarita to try out.

So far I am using the Kahlua and it tastes good very ood strong Coffee flavor. Does have a different smell of burn than middle est tobacco but none the less very good for the price. The little box is a nice touch will help sell better in a store.

Smoke is pretty good I am just using cold water so not allot of smoke from that but I am getting a easy draw with great flavor. Yes I will buy more to try out.

I just hit the hose again and smoke got great now. I will be ordering more to stock my shop with.

Thanks
Bubba

Edited by bubbascigars

• 3 weeks later...
OK I smoked today the double apple smelled like crap and tasted worse so I stopped smoking that flavor. The cherry was a big hit at a party last night but took a while to get the flavor like cherry but when it hit man it was great.

Cherry rated good like grenadine

double apple rated as pooppy fart taste and flavor. Never ate a fart but damn I smoked one today.

Later
Bubba

• 2 weeks later...
a while back i ordered Baja tobacco from thehookah.com and it was great.

i ordered a box of orange flavored baja tobacco and as soon as i saw it i was highly impressed. The wooden box was a very nice and unique touch. I also like that the tobacco came in an easy to open resealable bag. It had a zip-lock styled bag and as soon as i opened it the smell hit me like a bag of orange concentrate. It had an awesome texture and strong citrus smell. I packed a nice sized bowl of it and it lit pretty nicely. The flavor wasn't the strongest of flavors and the smoke was'nt ridiculously thick but it was still a great experience.

Overall i give the baja orange flavored tobacco a 9.6/10. The texture, smell, and packaging was fantastic, yet the flavor and smoke could have been just a tad stronger.

• 4 months later...
I'm a fan of the Kalua, its tasty and unpretentious.
the taste is all there and if you already like coffee or kalua it will please for sure.
I found the smoke itself to be quite satisfatory.
The packaging is nice and it's easy to use.
And as a plus it mixes well with other flavors typically what you would associate with coffee drinks like, chocolate, vanila.
Oh yeah it was great with nakhla cherry.
And some milk or choco milk in the base is really good too.
The price is right and it is not all over hyped and trendy, a good honest smoke.
I have a re-order coming and am trying their rasberry.

• 2 months later...
Baja Grape

Setup:
Hookah: KM Tri-Metal
Bowl: Phunnel
Coals: 3 1/4 Exoticas
Foil/Screen: Foil
Water: Cold

Cut: Not as wet/juicy as Al Fahker or Starbuzz. Medium Cut.

Smell: Smells like grape cough syrup.

Taste: It not your typical grape. It is more of candy grape that kind of tastes like cough syrup. Not bad though.

Smoke: I noticed it took a little more heat than other shishas to get going. Smoke was OK. Could have been better.

Buzz: Moderate. Only noticed it when I was hogging the hose so it may have been lack of oxygen.

Longevity: 1 1/2 Hours. Burn quicker than most, but very evenly.

Rating: 7.5/10

• 1 month later...
Baja : kahlua

Perfect 10 !!!

Amazing smoke. I dont drink coffee at all and I loved this stuff. Its got a very sweet coffee flavor to it but even if you dont like coffee I still highly recommend getting this. The packaging is also very cool and for the price ( 9.00 at thehookah.com) easily THE BEST and cheapest coffee flavor I've ever smoked. If you dont like this you dont like hookah.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Baja Kahlua

Hookah: Mya QT
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: AF Healthy Hose
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Very Dark, but swimming in Red Dye.
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses & Glycerin
Smell: Like Coffee
Taste: Like sweet starbucks coffee
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Mild
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Purchased From: thehookah.com

Overall: 6/10 I have had better tasting coffee flavors. Added note "starbucks coffee" is an insult in my book. Tastes like bad coffee, but the sweet undertone makes it tolerable. But the smoke and the slight buzz is an added bonus. I will finish this but judging by the shot of Kahlua I just had...this ain't even close to the genuine article.

• 1 month later...
Baja Grape

Appearance: Dry mass of tobacco, not much juicier than your normal pipe tobacco, but I've had nakhla that was drier.
Smell: A faint candy grape, not quite purple but close... pretty bland.
Taste: About like it smelt only plus a sort of earthy flavor, not the pleasant kind either.
Smoke: Very mediocre, it smoked... but didn't really cloud, and wasn't heavy enough for good rings.

Overall: 4/10. Definitely not worth buying, but it's not so horrible that I would deem it unsmokable if you were stranded in the middle of nowhere with nothing else to smoke but pine needles and grass.