Boomhauer Returns..again And Again...

As i also stated, some, not all of the HP people have returned to try to cause trouble.

You read my replies on HP, thats cool, dd yu bother to read that PYH and boomhauer said that caused me to reply? Probably not.

And While i did not mean to say all the people who go over there are rejects from here, there are many examples, PYH, Boomhauer, hookahetc AKA J$R, Sambookahbax, Genuine hookah, just to name a few.

Heck, remember i set up an account there early on to help only to find the first us vs. them thread going strong and people blaming me for everything from world famine to their lack of a sex life, and when I tried to defend myself, *I* was punished and they were told "please, lets make peace." just like the cirrent thread. The problem is that Sambookahmax is so desperate for members he allows anyone BUT me to say whatever they want and do whatever they want, then when it gets my attaention and I reply in kind, then I get banned and suddenly he's interested in keeping the peace. Which is BS. I STILL say the place won't last as I said before, and thats because the majority of the posters are ones who can't follow simple rules. Too bad same doesn't enforce his forum rules with the same level handedness we do.

As for HP not being affiliated with a company, considerign PYH and Nazar hookahs have had a free reign in exchange for contests designed to bribe people into boosting the post count, you are kidding yourselves if you think their involvement doesn't taint the place.

Lets see Sam do something about people who break the "truce"and not just the people who answer these attacks.

And I'll ay it again, you don't like it here...leave, simple as that, but when PYH and his buddy Boomhauer go on the HP chat and brag about the trouble they are causing here, you should expect there to be reprecussions.

We kicked them for starting problems, lets ee if the HP administraction has the set to do the same. Then they can proxy back and screw with HP for a change.

QUOTE (kornkitten42 @ Sep 16 2007, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just to add- Boom was talked to when this thread was initially made. I asked him nicely to leave anything HF/ mushy/ anything concerning this site, alone on both forums. I asked him nicely, I didn't threaten to take away his membership or what not. It's stupid and pointless and not condusive to either forum. I also stated if he started trouble on our site heads would roll.

We don't condone ANY actions like the ones that have taken place. We, like ioannis said, aren't sending anyone to this site to cause issues. If people can't act like adults that's their deal and need to grow a set.

I also thought that proxy accounts were against the rules? Maybe that's just my interpretation but I was always under the impression if you were banned, you were banned and against the rules to come back?

But you see, they already have, if they havent edited and erased what they said, the "our new home" thread on hp is exactly the type of post HP says will get them in trouble in the first place, but of course it didn't. So your threats about them causing troubles on HP are empty as usual.
But your talking to Boomhauer is appriciated...even if it won't make a bit of difference.

And yes, proxies are against the rules, but Boomhauer, PYH, hookahETC, and several others who are now at HP have used them extensivly to come back here.

what gets me is why is no one pissed at boomehauer? ya all wanna bitch about me, but not the guy who come in hre and stirs things up and then goes back to HP chat and brags about it? Easier to target me cause I'm here? Or because you already see me as the heavy anyways?

Also, If we pull this post, everyone starts yelling about censorship, happens everytime, so make up your minds folks, can we censor content or not? You can't have it both ways!

QUOTE (mushrat @ Sep 17 2007, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what gets me is why is no one pissed at boomehauer? ya all wanna bitch about me, but not the guy who come in hre and stirs things up and then goes back to HP chat and brags about it? Easier to target me cause I'm here? Or because you already see me as the heavy anyways?

Also, If we pull this post, everyone starts yelling about censorship, happens everytime, so make up your minds folks, can we censor content or not? You can't have it both ways!

Well you're here, so I guess that would make it easier. If he's in there 'bragging' about how he is 'stirring things up' over here, I doubt that anyone is very interested in hearing it.

Obviously censorship is going to happen, people aren't going to follow the rules, and people are going to get pissed about it and create new forums where they do the censoring job that they want to do. And the people who prefer it are going to go to that forum. There's no changing that. The best you can do is try to be fair the best you can.

rejects- Sambookahbax, Genuine hookah 1ST off, i thought Sambookah was still a member of this forum as well?
Genuine hookahs as far as I know is not a member..... Not saying he would not be allowed to be. I also have a personal bias against him. But if he is, or will be, he will be watched like a hawk , Just like J and r (hookah etc) and any other vendor is. If we start hearing about how people are getting scammed, it will be dealt with.

Too bad same doesn't enforce his forum rules with the same level handedness we do. - and a lot of people would argue against that Mush. (Remember that poll that eric put out?? ) *not that I have any say, nor do I care as long as I am still able to post and read. but that's like the pot alling the kettle black.*

As for HP not being affiliated with a company, considering PYH and Nazar hookahs have had a free reign in exchange for contests designed to bribe people into boosting the post count, you are kidding yourselves if you think their involvement doesn't taint the place.

No vendor has "free reign". Yes they sponosored a contest. Any vendor that joins the forum is allowed to host a contest if they want. Yes it is to bring in new members. I'm sorry that we don't have 100000 of members yet, but we just started remember? How long has HF been around? and also... Weren't there contests here at one time!?

I'm sorry but mahir is a great stand up guy and has not broken a rule on the forum that I am aware of. He gets business because he is active over there, like he is here. He is a genuinely good guy. As for Pyh- Yes we're keeping an Eye on him and Boom but Pyh has not broken rules pertaining to to the vendors over there again that I am aware of.

nd yes, proxies are against the rules, but Boomhauer, PYH, hookahETC, and several others who are now at HP have used them extensivly to come back here.

But why would you make the arguement with Ioannis (since we have the similar rules of not allowing proxies) that we are enforcing security over freedom? If it's also against your rules to do so? So when we try to keep proxy accounts out, we are now censoring you?because you are allowed to say more here...you want security or freedom?

As for heads rolling comment. If he started the drama there like he has done here, he'd be gone. End of story. We'd try our hardest to make sure he couldn't come back as well. Nobody should keep causing stupid drama like this.

The new home thread: per our rules they all were warned and told to read the rules. It hasn't happened since and that's all we can ask for.
I hope talking to boom will help. This is just stupid and needs to stop. I am mad at boom for doing this, so please don't think you're the only one. That's why I talked to him.

Edited for spelling and to add the astricks. Edited by kornkitten42

Im not goiung to do the quote thing. Let me just say thank you for making my point about un-even justice. They received a warning. *I* received a ban. no warning, no nothing, and I was just replying to the comments made by them, AND the thread wasn't pulled untill *I* came back on the scene and made a fuss, in fact it was up for several days i believe with no objections by the HP admins or Mods. The problem came when *I* asked why this was being allowed to happen AGAIN, just like the HP VS. HF thread on opening day for HP.

Simple and straightforeward. And just what do you think the purpose WAS of the "new home" thread? to stir up trouble. Were they banned, no, they were warned. No heads rolling to my knowledge. You have made that point quite nicely for me and I thank you.

This forum, to my memory, has never had a FORUM sponsored contest through a vendor based on people's # of posts, bringing in other people, or anythign directly linking the contest to increased participation in the forum. One time when i was just a regular poster, I offered a 250 of eskanderani if we wanted to have a "build your own" contest. But it never caught on.

And I actually have spoken with Nazar hookah a few times and aim and he's a nice guy who follows the rules here too, so i have noproblem with him or his company, but HP using him to promote people to post i think is as bad as this forum being owned by HK. atleast here we make no claims of non-involvement by companies.

As far as watching your vendors. It took ME reporting Hookahetc posting reviews and links for his OWN products before Sam, took it down, or were you unaware of that?

Also, if everything is so chill over there KK, why did you want to come back here SO badly, and so soon?

I now officially declare this thread retarded, and would like to thank mushrat for proving me correct. If this thread had never been started, we wouldn't be in this pissing contest we are in now. No thread, no drama. It is really quite simple, unless my logic is flawed in some way.

QUOTE (ioannisds @ Sep 17 2007, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I now officially declare this thread retarded, and would like to thank mushrat for proving me correct. If this thread had never been started, we wouldn't be in this pissing contest we are in now. No thread, no drama. It is really quite simple, unless my logic is flawed in some way.

+1

Of course you don't have "vendor" sponsored contests. There was at least a contest on here done by pyh though.?

As for me wanting to come back. Maybe because I have friends here? Oh, who coulda thunk it? blink.gif but seriously. I really do like it here. Both places help me pass my day. I enjoy both and plan on continuing to do so. I also go to other websites. Like jellyfish.com, and theknot.com to pass the time. It's just when you work 10 hours in front of a computer where you have free reign to go to message boards... you want good stuff to read! ;D

Actually the supposed "bashing" didn't go on for days like you suggest. Sam started doing rule warnings BEFORE you even got there. He started warning when he got up the next morning. We did have objections, hence the warnings. You then came on late that night, Which was about 24 hours after the OP. The whole post was up for a grand total of two days from begining to end. It was only made invisible because of rehashing by other members and they too, were warned.

You were warned last time the drama started. You already knew the rules, and the baiting issues. New people didn't. End of story. You already had your warnings, and it was enough to break the camels back. No reason to keep kicking a dead dog.

And like I said about the head rolling....Which you don't seem to understand. He was new, Now he's not. He got his warning back then... what is so hard to understand that if he does it AGAIN... he's gone? I wrote the letter to him when this thread started, like 3 days ago or whenever it was, not back in august.
So no point for you sir wink.gif

Yes, you pointed out HE, since then I have been patrolling every time I can to make sure the rules are followed. Thank you for the help wink.gif We rely on members to help us, as we are only human and can not be in all area's at all times.

We don't see eye to eye and that's fine.We both have different ways of dealing with things and I'm sorry we disagree about the way things are run. I think this has run it's course and like I said, hopefully my talk with boom has calmed him down. If not, i'm sorry.

QUOTE (ioannisds @ Sep 17 2007, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And if Boom and PYH would stay the hell out of here we wouldn't have this problem either, but part of my JOB as a mkoderator is to deal with people like him disrupting the forum..

Somoe in aim pointed out to me the only people who are really upset by this post, for the MOST part, are those of you who are really actuve on HP. hmmm......

Somoe in aim pointed out to me the only people who are really upset by this post, for the MOST part, are those of you who are really actuve on HP. hmmm......

That's totally true. Because others aren't on there, they couldn't care less about the relationship between the forums or what someone from there does here.

You guys need to stop giving mush so much shit!
I personally had a few arguments with him, and he was kind enough to let me back on this forum, and I thank him for that. Also this is by far the best forum, mush and the guys keep a good eye on it, and stay on top of everything.
If you really dislike it so much leave, but I agree with mush.

I think my post may have accidentally gotten deleted or made invisible? ... I will try to post again though

I had posted:
Yes, I am going to comment, after I count to 1,000,000 wink.gif first ...
... so that I can reply with a level head, and not out of anger ...

Cheers! smile.gif

why is this thread still here but the one i posted in get locked? lets not have a biased decision on everything

editL\: it is just beggin to start something.. and all i had was a simple ? Edited by ASUSEAN1

QUOTE (mushrat @ Sep 17 2007, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And if Boom and PYH would stay the hell out of here we wouldn't have this problem either, but part of my JOB as a mkoderator is to deal with people like him disrupting the forum..

Mush, I agree with you in that you are just doing your job, but I'm just saying, if it were me, I would not announce boomhauers every action, just block his IP or whatever, lather, rinse, repeat. I would think anyone with at least one brain cell available for use would get the hint eventually and leave well enough alone. I'm 100% positive however, that when a thread like this pops up, it does nothing but put a smile on the face of whoever it is that is purposefully violating policy in the first place. It just adds fuel to their fire, and I think they are a lot more likely to continue their bullshit than to let off, seeing that it always gets a rise out of everyone when this kinda crap goes down.

QUOTE (ioannisds @ Sep 17 2007, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mush, I agree with you in that you are just doing your job, but I'm just saying, if it were me, I would not announce boomhauers every action, just block his IP or whatever, lather, rinse, repeat. I would think anyone with at least one brain cell available for use would get the hint eventually and leave well enough alone. I'm 100% positive however, that when a thread like this pops up, it does nothing but put a smile on the face of whoever it is that is purposefully violating policy in the first place. It just adds fuel to their fire, and I think they are a lot more likely to continue their bullshit than to let off, seeing that it always gets a rise out of everyone when this kinda crap goes down.

+1

QUOTE (ioannisds @ Sep 17 2007, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is definitely +1 worthy!

999,998 ... 999,999 ... 1,000,000! Ok, ready to respond ... smile.gif

Yes, I am still a member here ... I have done nothing wrong, my posts are available for the public eye to read here at Hookah Forum and on Hookah Pro. I have always been an active member of the Hookah Community. I enjoy hookah and wanted to share that passion with other people, shame on me for starting another forum to try to give friends, family, experienced hookah smokers and new hookah smokers a chance to experience an alternative forum, in an attempt to add more sources for people passionate about hookah to venture to for unbiased advice, tips, techniques, reviews, etc ...

And about vendors on our forum, they freely sponsored a contest, to give back to the community and build excitement within the community. Hookah Pro does not have any ties to any vendors. The contests created are for fun, free advertising for sponsoring vendors, to create awareness within our community, and to reward the most active members with a cool prize! We appreciate the great group of members we have, I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people to chat, post, and converse with! And to refer to members of Hookah Pro as "rejects"? Wow, that is pretty mean, especially since a lot of them visit both forums, to take full advantage of the multitude of information they receive at both locations. We haven't had any problems from any of the members deemed to be "rejects", I am glad to have them. They are very knowledgeable and a lot of fun!

I have nothing to hide, my posts are freely available to be read at both forums ... you can judge me for yourself ...

This post is not targeted at anyone, I am merely posting to defend the so-called "rejects" and to respond to the false accusations of Hookah Pro being involved with any vendors.

QUOTE (kornkitten42 @ Sep 17 2007, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course you don't have "vendor" sponsored contests. There was at least a contest on here done by pyh though.?

As for me wanting to come back. Maybe because I have friends here? Oh, who coulda thunk it? blink.gif but seriously. I really do like it here. Both places help me pass my day. I enjoy both and plan on continuing to do so. I also go to other websites. Like jellyfish.com, and theknot.com to pass the time. It's just when you work 10 hours in front of a computer where you have free reign to go to message boards... you want good stuff to read! ;D

Actually the supposed "bashing" didn't go on for days like you suggest. Sam started doing rule warnings BEFORE you even got there. He started warning when he got up the next morning. We did have objections, hence the warnings. You then came on late that night, Which was about 24 hours after the OP. The whole post was up for a grand total of two days from begining to end. It was only made invisible because of rehashing by other members and they too, were warned.

You were warned last time the drama started. You already knew the rules, and the baiting issues. New people didn't. End of story. You already had your warnings, and it was enough to break the camels back. No reason to keep kicking a dead dog.

And like I said about the head rolling....Which you don't seem to understand. He was new, Now he's not. He got his warning back then... what is so hard to understand that if he does it AGAIN... he's gone? I wrote the letter to him when this thread started, like 3 days ago or whenever it was, not back in august.
So no point for you sir wink.gif

Yes, you pointed out HE, since then I have been patrolling every time I can to make sure the rules are followed. Thank you for the help wink.gif We rely on members to help us, as we are only human and can not be in all area's at all times.

We don't see eye to eye and that's fine.We both have different ways of dealing with things and I'm sorry we disagree about the way things are run. I think this has run it's course and like I said, hopefully my talk with boom has calmed him down. If not, i'm sorry.

BUT THE POSTS WERE LEFT UP! Warning people is one thing, leaving th eposts up is giing the Admins ok for the posts to be there. A warning about a post, then leaving the post up means the post is allowed and ok according to the poeple who makes the rules. Again, not evenly enforcing the rules.

and I was warned alright, and I was told those types of posts were not allowed. So when the next one was allowed to stay up, I replied in kind. You expct me to sit and do nothing when I'm PERSONALLY attacked? Lets see you sit back and do nothing. If the posts had been REMOVED as the rules said they would be, then there would have been no need for my responses. But It's still me fault of course.

and i agree...we're just rehashing the same old crap...

QUOTE (sambookamax @ Sep 17 2007, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
999,998 ... 999,999 ... 1,000,000! Ok, ready to respond ... smile.gif

Yes, I am still a member here ... I have done nothing wrong, my posts are available for the public eye to read here at Hookah Forum and on Hookah Pro. I have always been an active member of the Hookah Community. I enjoy hookah and wanted to share that passion with other people, shame on me for starting another forum to try to give friends, family, experienced hookah smokers and new hookah smokers a chance to experience an alternative forum, in an attempt to add more sources for people passionate about hookah to venture to for unbiased advice, tips, techniques, reviews, etc ...

And about vendors on our forum, they freely sponsored a contest, to give back to the community and build excitement within the community. Hookah Pro does not have any ties to any vendors. The contests created are for fun, free advertising for sponsoring vendors, to create awareness within our community, and to reward the most active members with a cool prize! We appreciate the great group of members we have, I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people to chat, post, and converse with! And to refer to members of Hookah Pro as "rejects"? Wow, that is pretty mean, especially since a lot of them visit both forums, to take full advantage of the multitude of information they receive at both locations. We haven't had any problems from any of the members deemed to be "rejects", I am glad to have them. They are very knowledgeable and a lot of fun!

I have nothing to hide, my posts are freely available to be read at both forums ... you can judge me for yourself ...

This post is not targeted at anyone, I am merely posting to defend the so-called "rejects" and to respond to the false accusations of Hookah Pro being involved with any vendors.

More preaching as usual, and no answer to the REAL issues. Uneven and non-existant enforcement of the rules. Allowing people to break your rules about antagonizing and badmouthing me and HF. I expected nothing less.

QUOTE (ioannisds @ Sep 17 2007, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He keeps using a proxy, or we could ban his IP. the other problem is that IP bans are Admin powers, mods can't do it and the Admins tend to be a bit...slow...sometime with doing things. If I could find some way of getting rid of him i would, believe me. It'd sure help my blood pressure. but I'm trying to make a point by letting his posts stay up and calling him out. It's apoint that may be slowly working if others are starting to get on him. The biggest problem is figureing out which of the new sign on's he IS.

You will note that I've been laying low on HP issues except when the attacks are direct at ME. I still maintain if the attacks are allowd to stay up, even if the people are warned, then I should have the same right to defend myself. My banning over there just allows people like boomhouer and PYH to slander me at will. The fact that the Admin. and some of the mods don't like me any more than I like them taints their actions. I don't let my personal feelings taint my decisions, or there'd be a few less people around here. All I ask is that the rules over there be applied equally.

As a member of both forums I haven't been "rejected" here and I have no plans on it. It's all about respect which obviously some people have no idea what that is,but that happens anywhere someone can hide behind a keyboard and talk shit. ( that is not directed at any particular person just how forums work, maturity and respect is not universal ).

I don't know maybe it's because of my background but I find it stupid as hell to talk shit when you can't back up your mouth ( fingers in the internet case, wink.gif ). Constructive criticism is one thing all out bashing is another, and it's pointless, get over yourself and post with a level head or just shut up and don't post if you have nothing constructive to contribute! Don't go bashing people cause you think you know it all. IMO that is how a forum should work, granted it's not a perfect world so of course this will never be the case, just a thought is all.

I spend the majority of my forum browsing over on HP and I have yet to see any bashing of this forum on there, not saying it hasn't happen in the past, but like I said I am new to both forums and haven't seen it. It is clearly stated in the sticky at the top of the forum that negative talk/bashing of this forum is not tolerated. So far as long as I have been there I have yet to see any, it's quite clear in the rules it will not be tolerated. As far as being enforced, I don't have reason to think it will not be but I haven't seen it come up so I think the point was made clear and respected so far as I can tell.

Boom coming here over and over again is stupid. I have no problem with the guy but obviously some people do. I don't condone him breaking the rules either, but posts like this seem to feed the fire when you basically call someone out with bashing of them. Sorry, if it was me I would stand up for myself as well but the difference is I would do it in private not in a public forum.

As for rules on forums not being enforced for everyone ...
1) Maintain a civil manner and tone. This is a friendly forum with a wide variety of people from lots of different places. We will not all agree on issues. Feel free to express yourself, but name calling, personal insults, and baiting will not be tolerated. Profanity is permitted in it’s proper context.

That's all this thread has been from what I can see! It's all pointless and is doing nothing to solve the problem it's just a bashing fest.

I don't know just seems like this is going nowhere and is just an open thread to cause pointless drama that is not needed. I don't think it should about which forum is better as they both have their perks there is plenty of internet for 50 hookah communities, but this one is not better than the other and vise versa. They both provide different atmospheres and I like that. I don't see a reason for the bashing...

I agree, bashing shouldn't be allowed, as soon as that is enforced on other forums I'll have no reason to complain.

And you are right, you don;t see the ones over there, that because when I reply to the personal bashing, It gets deleted.

Since Sambookahmax isn't going to answer for the way HP is run, and since the attacks are clearly going to continue no matter what I say, I guess this thread is done.

In the future, Boomhauer's comments will be erased and we'll leave it at that.

We now return you to your reguarly schedualled smokes.