Natural Health Care

Weird place for post about health care but I wanted to see were in the hookah community stands on this issue.

The topic is Natural health instead of expensive and dangerous chemical drugs.

I became interested in this topic back in November when I read More Natural Cures Revealed by Kevin Tredeau.

In his book he outlays how the drug industry has no intention not now not ever to make us truly healthy because their only job is to feed us drugs from birth to grave. He thinks that the best way to truley be healthy is to use "alternative" medicine its cheap, it works and its not dangerous like these chemical poisons they feed us. He reveals that the drug industry, the fda and doctors are involved in what I call the triangle of death. Drug industry bribes FDA, FDA approves new drug, Drug industry bribes doctors to sell, sell, sell drugs.
I'll give two examples of the dangerous things these maniacs do in the name of profit.

Merck released a drug call Vioxx, they knew that it was dangerous but yet they got it approved with doctured research and it went on to kill 50,000 people.

Heres another example from our "friends" over at Merck, they released an HPV vaccine this year witch has horrible side effects including death, the only way to find out the side effects is to get injected with the stuff its like playing Russian Roulette and a side note to those in TX. Sine Gov. Perry made it law for the vaccine that gives Merck federal protection in TX witch means you can't sue.

I did the HPV research because my sister wanted to get vaccinated. Now I present it to you, only included a few links.

References for Vioxx:
http://www.newstarget.com/002155.html
http://www.organicconsumers.org/Politics/vioxx082605.cfm

References for HPV vaccine:
http://nccn.net/~wwithin/hpv.htm
http://blog.globaltoad.com/?p=154
http://womensspace.wordpress.com/2007/02/0...ot-really-safe/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HPV_vaccine
http://www.gardasil.com/
http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/STDFact-HPV-vac...htm#hpvvxsafety

I agree with you on the drug industry. Most of my professors that i do talk to agree with it to. Theyre in it to make money basically and they want you to continually buy from them. Hence Depression. anxiety, adhd and all the other meds they come up with.

Have you seen some of the side effects for depression meds?? You might have suicidal thoughts.. HMM THATS MUCH BETTER! Instead of feeling sad or w/e youll want to kill yourself instead WOOT WOOT. Its not a joking matter but its a joke how the drug industry tries to "cure" things. The drugs do help to a point but your supposed to get mental therapy as well and unfortantely alot of people dont.

Anyways i have been researching alot of the natural medicine way. But i have to say this, alot of the things they say is not actually proven. Then again they dont have multi BILLION dollar companies backing it up with research.

Its not proven by todays standards, but look at the countries that have been fine for centuries on traditional medicine. As soon as western drugs are introduced whats happens they get sicker not healthier. Iraq Autism doesn't exist in Iraq now that where vaccinating their children how long before it appears?

These are for ghost of david
http://www.newstarget.com/019380.html
http://psychdata.blogspot.com/2006/04/glax...-lifestyle.html
http://www.the-scientist.com/news/display/52961/
http://www.mercola.com/2007/jan/18/the-epi...your-health.htm
http://www.mercola.com/2006/apr/27/are_you...ny_diseases.htm
http://www.mercola.com/blog/2006/apr/25/wh...ng_a_sleep_drug Edited by dcrooksjr

I completely believe the hypothesis that (is it mercury?) vaccines can cause high levels of autism. The parts per million of mercury that the infants are exposed to is nonthreatening to an adult... but thats the problem. An infant isn't an adult male. It also sounds shady when you can request the same type of shot without the mercury base for only 5-15 dollars more.

I hate to sound like a conspiracy nut. I'd like to read more scientific data on it.

your not a conspiracy nut david nor am i, if you really research the material you'll find that it pretty much speaks for it self. The problem is getting people to acually look at it them selves rather than taking every thing the government and the drug industry (who profits on disease)tells them is 100% fact.

my family has almost always been into natural health care. it has worked wonders and the fact that my father has healing hands (ability to heal some things with his hands, google it for more info) sickness doesn't last too long around here. the drug company's will fake any research to get something released even if it causes death. my parents have been RT's (respiratory therapists) for over 20 years and in that time there have been many drugs they have used which get passed, hurts/kills some people then gets retracted. about a year after they do that it comes out again in just a different name and it causes the same problems it did before. same thing which was out 20+ years ago is still out on the market in hospitals today and widely in use.

also drug company's will stomp anything that will heal people but not make them money. there was some guy in the 60's i believe but he managed to cure cancer in some people entirely by super oxygenating the blood for a few hours which caused ALL the cancer to die. i mean all of it, these patients where terminal because the cancer spread EVERYWHERE in their body and they got cured quickly. there is another cure which was found by our friends to the north, the Canadians. They found a cure for cancer which has been around for years to treat metabolic disorders but big companys are not going to jump onto this for the reason that they cant patent in to charge massive prices and also due to the fact that since its dirt cheap to make they will always get undercut if they release it at a high price.

if you haven't read that information here is some on the cure which is out there. the article changed a little because the last time i saw it it was just text only, not a web page like that and it seems a little of the information changed but its almost all the same. what changed was that i could have sworn it said it cured only a few different types of cancer. lung, kidney, and 3 others but they where big ones. but since i dont remember them i cant say exactly what it was sadly. but hey its still a cure which is out there so smoke all you want! the cure for your lung cancer is within our grasp people biggrin.gif
http://www.wanderings.net/notebook/Main/Ch...illsMostCancers

I agree with what's been said about drug companies. They are businesses and they are trying to make a dollar/lira/pound/whatever. Personally, I just don't use that much medicine. For example, when I get a cold I take lots of vitamin C and zinc, drink lots of water, get plenty of rest and it goes away in a few days. It seems to me that people who take lots of pills take much longer to heal. Part of the problem is the shift in the mentality of society to where everyone expects an immediate cure. ADD is a prime example of this. Rather than actually do something with their kids, like go play outside or whatever, either because parents are too busy or don't care, they feed them pills. In society today, everything is a "problem" and needs to be cured.

While everyone that has read anything by me in this forum would believe that I would probably buy into this entire argument I have a litlle more trust in the actual scientists and chemists and even in the companies in "some" aspects to be able to agree fully.
Everyone here has been what some call "touched" but I would rather feel more compelled to call slammed to the ground by news of friends and loved ones being snuffed out in ways so cruel I would not even wish on Dick{head} Cheney by cancer. It is some of the hardest times I have had along with a few cases of AIDS thrown in that I only discuss details with those closest to me.
That said I believe that all of those working on cures have had horrible experiences as well hit too close to home to believe that they don't search for true cures.

That is not to say that drug company execs are not evil pieces of shit, but I think the real brains behind the technology are not made of the same greedy evil piece of shit matter these execs are made of.
I think many of the researchers are driven by personal losses and if they found cures for the most horrible diseases they saw family and friends fall victim to as well as themselves (because a person that sees someone close fade away before their time is a victim of unspeakable pain) that they are not motivated as much by money as results.

Today there is no one over 15 I think that has not had this hit home. If I am wrong I hope there is a special place in hell for the people that were involved in what was described in the premise of this thread.

I do know from things that I have read over the years that a lot of drugs today are based on the base ingredients of a lot of medications. Chewing willow leaves for something comes to mind but in order to brand it a "medicine" they overcomplicated shit for the sake of overcomplicating it... while at the same time keeping the base ingredient.

its scalliwag *takes imaginary hat off*

there is always a reason for medical advances and usually someone in you know dying to a disease is a reason why the researchers strive to find an answer to the problem so others dont suffer the way the person they knew did. i admit that all these changes have been needed for people to live longer, healthier lives overall and increasing the life expectancy immensly.

i do agree that some medicines are needed as my family has gone through some of the smaller case things. my father being bi-polar, my younger sister having epilepsy and now ADD, and my older sister going through many different diagnoses es such as major depression, bi-polar, borderline personality disorder, (few missing here) and now finally standing on schizophrenia. without the medications that these researchers put out spending years of their lives to find a way to have people survive they would not be as well standing as they are.

at the same time i do not agree with the prices that these medications usually have. it cost the drug company's millions of dollars to come out with a medication i understand but to charge such a large amount of money to people who live in the united states only to charge less than one half of what i pay here only for only having a 100 mile difference. i find it highly unfair that generally any medication made the american people will have to take the huge amount of the cost to make up for how much it cost to produce the medication. if it is truly a revolutionary medication which will save millions of lives dont charge such a high price which will leave hundreds of thousands of people to die of that same disease because they can not afford it or causing them to go into such deep debt to receive treatment. health insurance may take a huge chunk of the bill a lot of the times but they do not cover everything and will outright refuse to cover some medications due to its immense price. they legally can not drop you from the health care if you have a life threatening ailment as if you die that is huge grounds for a lawsuit but they will still make it difficult.

my older sister was on my fathers insurance and even with that we still where paying quite a bit of money for her but the insurance was losing A LOT more money due to her. i am 100% positive they where looking forward to her getting dropped from the insurance because she was going to become 23 and too old to be covered under as a family member who is not a spouse. only reason she is still on it is because she got a doctor and the courts to label her forever as a minor. when my parents die chances are i will become the person who has to take care of her. she is unable to take care of herself even if she wanted due to her "episodes" at times. while she is doing much better thankfully due to many medications, suicide attempts, hospitalizations a drug combination was found that has her living a normal life. i have my hat off to the drug company's for making the drugs to now keep her sane and to the insurance for dealing with her huge drain of money.

one thing i can not bare to understand is how some medications can be out there even though they help due to the highly dangerous side effects. one medication which we tried on her was basically the last resort of all medications. it took 3 doctors to confirm she would go onto it, took us going to every pharmacy around in a 30 mile radius before finally finding ONE who carried it, took an additional 5 days to finally getting it release to us due to it being HIGHLY controlled due to its danger. some of the side effects i remember stomach ulcers, erratic jerky movements (which actually once you got them even if you got off the medication stayed forever [father has a co-worker who's child used it for 6 months and still to this day five years after taking it has that]), enlarged heart, death ofcourse, and many others i forgot. while people take it as a last resort because really its fairly toxic, horrible side effects, and really people dying to it is common. within 3 days of her getting on that medication she turned from being depressed and thinking people where talking about her so refusing to go outside she became more "normal". on the other side she gained a very waxy complexion which scared my mother to death and started sleeping a lot more. oh yeah i should say now both my parents are repertory therapists. the look scared my mother and my father because that is a look that quite a few people get when they are dying, 4 days after that she kept the waxy look and started shaking constantly so we took her off the medication and decided that it was a better idea to try all the other medications again and see what combination worked rather than this pardon my language piece of s*** which would have almost surely killed her. we are now on another combination of drugs one of which is invega and something else i forgot right now. she is doing great and the waxy look and the tremors went away rather quickly. life is more normal for her but they are still bloody expensive. im still angry they allow a drug as dangerous as that other one to stay on the market but if it helps some people even if it can possibly lead to their death to live a normal life for a while the drug company's will see that it is ok

ok i went off on so many tangents i forgot why i even began writing this post...but yeah drug company's while needed are out for money. i do applaud the people who look for the cures. although sometimes the best answer to someones medical problems is possibly the simplest. my family suffers heartburn a lot (thankfully i didnt get that) and a few of them ulcers. dad read the book mentioned in the first post and read in it....or was it the other one...that raw apple cider vinegar will basically cure that. 3 family members took the apple cider vinegar and where basically healed of their heartburn entirely and only take it on occasion but where healed in under 3 days, another 3 with taking apple cider with pulp, 4 have been cured of their ulcers after finding the medications out in the market didnt work too well for them using the vinegar or just apple cider (with the pulp, HAS to have the pulp from our testing), 2 friends including one who has been on heartburn medication for about 4 years for her acid reflux are cured of it also using apple cider vinegar and apple cider. the simplest answers are the best. dont have to give the drug company's money for a medication. truthfully if you look at it what is the best way to make money. create a cure entirely so they come for treatment for a little while or create something to alleviate the symptoms and keep them a customer for life? a customer for life is of course generally their idea for all drugs.

they will stomp out the little guy to get a true cure from coming out which is cheap to make or pay them huge amounts of money to stay quiet. while i cant cant prove this it has to be true in some ways. AIDS is one thing, when it first came out people where like what is this, people are just getting sick so easily and dying to a simple thing like the flu. i will be a conspiracy theorist for a little while here by saying AIDS had to have been made in a lab. a disease so new which had never been heard of before anywhere in the world at all and soon after it was killing people our government gave information of what it was, what it did, how it worked, how it spread easily, knowing how many people would die from it really, its infection rate, and so on. How could any government know all that information so soon after a disease came out unless they made it in a lab. no one had any information on the disease and suddenly they knew everything about it. since they made it there has to be a cure which they have and is a huge secret. you dont make a disease if you cant create a vaccine/cure for it for the main reason that you may want it as a way for population control or something but you always want to leave yourself a way to not get killed by it.

scalli if you took any offence by the previous paragraph or any of my other parts of the post i am truly sorry (really i am) for it but i just have to say whats on my mind of the issue.

wow a lot i wrote.....guess i should stop these epic posts i always do, check my post in the anime topic in general discussion. its like as long as this one >.< (checked and this one is longer haha) i always go over the same things again and again and again and go off on so many tangents my posts make little sense, my ideas are there just so spread out they are hard to understand.

No reason for me to take offense. I know when there is money there is corruption. But I would expect a lot of whistleblowers if the corruption went that far.
One of the reasons I hate greedy people is because they do things that affect the entire society. Like Enron causing the rolling blackouts and crazy electricity costs in California.
I am not sure how AIDS came about. I know they used to say if was from monkeys in some region of Africa. What I do know is that when it hit people thought it was a "gay" disease and Reagan did not even acknowledge it until a kid named Ryan White contracted it from a transfusion. Until then the conservatives did not want to spend any money on it. They either ignored it or said it was a plague God put on gay people. A merciful group those KKKhristians back then.

(tangent) If your beliefs are true then I guess we need laws like in China where we execute people like that. But then again I think Jeff Skilling and Jack Abramoff should be executed so I am a little bias on how greedy criminals should be punished. There prisons are too nice, there punishments too short, and their stay not nearly as dangerous or miserable as it should be. (/tangent)

ok well for one i dont believe half of mercolas health claims, because all research proves otherwise.. but then you have the research being tampered with and it becoming biased to someones views.

Who am i supposed to believe? lol you get the picture

Iran recently found i believe a vaccine or "cure" for AIDS.

Also i read this book that basically said electric impulses in the body can kill certain germs with certain frequencies within it. You basically make a generator type of thing and it sends pulses in your body at different freqeuencies that kill certain germs. Is it true? I DONT KNOW? has anyone heard of this?

1. HIV is a man made disease created to regulate population. Look at where it originally sprouted up; blacks and gays, and then spread to Africa (how'd it get there??).
2. There is a cure for HIV/AIDS; look at Magic Johnson. You just have to have enough money to pay for it.
3. Autism is caused by heavy metals and can be treated with homeopathic treatments.

Unfortunately, people think that if you have problem X you can solve it with treatment y; when speaking for homeopathic remedies. This is partially true, but for the most part, not. Remedies require extensive testing of blood and other fluids to find where your imbalances lie. From there a physician can create a very specific, unique regiment for that person and whatever their ailment is.

QUOTE (JonDubya @ Jul 12 2007, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. HIV is a man made disease created to regulate population. Look at where it originally sprouted up; blacks and gays, and then spread to Africa (how'd it get there??).
2. There is a cure for HIV/AIDS; look at Magic Johnson. You just have to have enough money to pay for it.
3. Autism is caused by heavy metals and can be treated with homeopathic treatments.

Unfortunately, people think that if you have problem X you can solve it with treatment y; when speaking for homeopathic remedies. This is partially true, but for the most part, not. Remedies require extensive testing of blood and other fluids to find where your imbalances lie. From there a physician can create a very specific, unique regiment for that person and whatever their ailment is.

AIDS being a man made disease seems slightly far fetched to me. Maybe, just maybe the reason people in Africa are soo infected with AIDS is because they dont practice safe sex?

QUOTE (Foos @ Jul 12 2007, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (JonDubya @ Jul 12 2007, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AIDS being a man made disease seems slightly far fetched to me. Maybe, just maybe the reason people in Africa are soo infected with AIDS is because they dont practice safe sex?

They never did! And for AGES they never had a problem!  Then some gov't (probably the US) infected people by giving them HIV-laden vaccines for smallpox or something, and then it just spread like wildfire; because they c
ontinued to do what they've always done!  But now, there's this new virus that gets transmitted through "unsafe sex" (aka, natural sex) in the system and it's killing everyone off.  It's the exact same method used for targeting the gay communities here.

How come there's "no cure" for a naturally-causing virus? Because it's not natural!  Only man could synthesize something so potent that "nothing" can stop it.

Edit: AIDS is the postcursor of the HIV; it's what happens to your body once the HIV has taken over most of your immune system.

Edit #2: Here's a good read for you: http://www.politicalgateway.com/news/read.html?id=5420 Edited by JonDubya

Jondubya's got a point. posting this at work so I don't have access to my research I'll repost later.

Their is documentation that we introduced aids into Africa thru vaccinations. A noble prize winner from Africa (can't remember her name right now) has openly accused the U.S. of introducing Aids to Africa. Edited by dcrooksjr

For the poster who was asking about cancer I'll post some stuff later about a doctor in Mexico that has a 95% success rate curing cancer, if I can still find it.
I have 100% dis-trust in the system, as far as health care is concered. Its not up to the government to dictate to me what I can and can't do to make my self better when I'm ill. They suppress natural rememdies to protect the profits of big pharma. The FDA states that: "Only a drug can cure, prevent or treat any disease." One of the key components to drugs is that their patentable so they can then profit, natual remedies are not patenable.
I also remmber hearing a story about the guy who cured polio, I would of though he would have been praised and honored in history. Hes not no one knows his name, he was not honored or rewarded, he was scolded and hated for taking away profit. Polio was the last disease to be truly cured because with cure comes the loss of money and just remember not every scientist has to be in the known in there as to what their TRULEY doing or CREATING.
Modern drugs are far from natural their made up of chemicals witch of I inderstand life correctly our bodies are not designed to properly use and dispose of un-natural compounds. Edited by dcrooksjr

the nobel prize winner who acused the west for aids is Wangari Mathai.
still looking for the info on aids in Africa, but as promised heres the stuff on cancer. My grandfather dissmissed this stuff, he had colon cancer if I remember correctly. He did the tradidional treament it left him drained finacially and physically I tried to introduce alternate treaments to him but hes stuck in his ways. He told me "The doctor knows whats best". luckly he survied. I'm currently trying to indroduce the idea to a truck driver I know. He has throat cancer from cigarettes.

Cancer:
http://www.isecureonline.com/Reports/FCBK/W680H6A1/
http://clark.pamrotella.com/
http://www.cancure.org/directory_mexican_clinics.htm
http://www.cancercuresecrets.com/
http://educate-yourself.org/lte/cancerhuld...ad14oct05.shtml
http://www.cancerhelp.org.uk/help/default.asp?page=11211
http://www.newstarget.com/017410.html

<h1 class="firstHeading">.
</h1>

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (JonDubya @ Jul 12 2007, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. But how to explain the fact that HIV HAS been traced to a specific monkey, which is limited to a certain region of Africa? HIV wasn't a man-made disease to control the population. It came about because people are bored and stupid, so that when they're done having sex with their wives, they move on to animals. Read Guns, Germs, and Steel by Jared Diamond. He talks about a case of a guy who got syphillis from banging a sheep.
2. There is no cure for HIV or AIDS. Magic Johnson's "cure" is that he's on a proper diet, he exercises, and he takes his protease inhibitors. HIV is the Human Immunodeficiency Virus. Notice the word "immune" in there? If you can live a very healthy lifestyle while having HIV, you'll live much longer than those who don't have that luxury. The way to boost your immune system, thereby battling its collapse, is to live healthily.
3. Yeah, I don't really have anything to say about autism. wink.gif

On the subject of natural health care: I believe there should be a balance between Western medicine and whatever personal voodoo you happen to endorse. My family used a lot of weird shit (herbs, temperature fluctuations, the only thing they probably didn't do was pray) on me when I was a sickly little kid, and it worked. Alternatively, in adulthood, I have developed a sort of reliance on some medications for when I get the signature adult sicknesses. For example, my parents' odd, herbal witchcraft never cured my childhood bronchitis; penicillin cured my adult bronchitis in less than a week. There are a lot of similar bacterial infections that can't be cured with anything but processed mold, or things more complicated. At any rate, you should keep a balance between West's offerings and some traditional stuff, as long as you're not stupid about it, and start to believe that Pat Robertson or whoever can "charge" your water if you put it under your TV, and that will cure your ulcers (I actually know people who've done that).

QUOTE (nestormakhno @ Jul 26 2007, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. But how to explain the fact that HIV HAS been traced to a specific monkey, which is limited to a certain region of Africa? HIV wasn't a man-made disease to control the population. It came about because people are bored and stupid, so that when they're done having sex with their wives, they move on to animals. Read Guns, Germs, and Steel by Jared Diamond. He talks about a case of a guy who got syphillis from banging a sheep.
2. There is no cure for HIV or AIDS. Magic Johnson's "cure" is that he's on a proper diet, he exercises, and he takes his protease inhibitors. HIV is the Human Immunodeficiency Virus. Notice the word "immune" in there? If you can live a very healthy lifestyle while having HIV, you'll live much longer than those who don't have that luxury. The way to boost your immune system, thereby battling its collapse, is to live healthily.

actually i dont believe aids is from screwing monkeys, way back when in 6th grade sex education class they said it came from eating monkeys. lol and then the white folk screwed the tribal folk and brought it back here. Then again it was a long time ago when i heard this, but it makes more sense than screwing monkeys. It only gets transferred through sex because of the soft tissue down there and it has many ways of tearing itself.

there is a vaccine and Iran has created it.

QUOTE (PerznPerversion @ Jul 26 2007, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually i dont believe aids is from screwing monkeys, way back when in 6th grade sex education class they said it came from eating monkeys. lol and then the white folk screwed the tribal folk and brought it back here. Then again it was a long time ago when i heard this, but it makes more sense than screwing monkeys. It only gets transferred through sex because of the soft tissue down there and it has many ways of tearing itself.

I think that if they planned to eat them, they'd cook them first, which would pretty effectively get rid of AIDS. I'm sticking to the screwing.

Right, right. Which is why the latest data (2003) shows 800 people died of AIDS that year...

QUOTE (nestormakhno @ Jul 26 2007, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (PerznPerversion @ Jul 26 2007, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that if they planned to eat them, they'd cook them first, which would pretty effectively get rid of AIDS. I'm sticking to the screwing.

Right, right. Which is why the latest data (2003) shows 800 people died of AIDS that year...

Screwing makes as much sense as you.. which isnt much. lets think about this why would my school lie?? seriously have you heard of people not eating fully cooked meat?? maybe we need to research african culture more so we can both be qualified to talk.

Now about the vaccine it was just made this year and another thing i nvr said it would cure??? i said prevent, thats the best thing you can do.. PREVENT! IMO iits better to not have ever had it, im pretty sure 90% of earth would agree with me on this.