Natural Health Care

oh and another thing... has it ever occured to you why people might think why its a man made disease?

yes the government lies and yes even scientists with special interests get paid.

QUOTE (PerznPerversion @ Jul 26 2007, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh and another thing... has it ever occured to you why people might think why its a man made disease?

yes the government lies and yes even scientists with special interests get paid.

lol, okay. So, the government lies, but your school, which is a de facto government entity, doesn't lie. Riiiiiiight... Getting AIDS from eating monkeys now makes as much sense as you! tongue.gif

Let's determine why people in Africa, who have been eating animals for a very, very long time (let's say the past fifty thousand years) would suddenly forget to cook a monkey. I'm a firm believer in the stupidity of mankind, but people can usually figure out after a while that if they eat raw meat and die, they should probably cook it.

As for this mysterious, wonderous vaccine, you never said anything about it besides the fact that it exists. Cures AIDS, prevents AIDS, infects people with AIDS - I honestly don't care. It seems a little far-fetched, though, that this kind of medicine exists and people are still contracting HIV.

QUOTE (nestormakhno @ Jul 27 2007, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (PerznPerversion @ Jul 26 2007, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol, okay. So, the government lies, but your school, which is a de facto government entity, doesn't lie. Riiiiiiight... Getting AIDS from eating monkeys now makes as much sense as you! tongue.gif

Let's determine why people in Africa, who have been eating animals for a very, very long time (let's say the past fifty thousand years) would suddenly forget to cook a monkey. I'm a firm believer in the stupidity of mankind, but people can usually figure out after a while that if they eat raw meat and die, they should probably cook it.

As for this mysterious, wonderous vaccine, you never said anything about it besides the fact that it exists. Cures AIDS, prevents AIDS, infects people with AIDS - I honestly don't care. It seems a little far-fetched, though, that this kind of medicine exists and people are still contracting HIV.

Eating undercooked meat is actually quite an easy thing to do. Have you seen what under cooked pork can do?? How is this not logical?? Im not going to say beastiality isnt around, it is. But i think there is alot bigger number of people eating undercooked foodin 3rd world countries than people having sex with animals.

As for the vaccine it was on the news a few months ago, and i believe its going testing in Europe as we speak.

Still doesn't explain why AIDS came about only in the 1980s and not earlier. I mean, I understand mutation and such, but if you look at the size of the community, you can't really say that it happened because some guy undercooked a monkey and ate it.

QUOTE (nestormakhno @ Jul 27 2007, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still doesn't explain why AIDS came about only in the 1980s and not earlier. I mean, I understand mutation and such, but if you look at the size of the community, you can't really say that it happened because some guy undercooked a monkey and ate it.

Wouldnt the same go with "intespecies erotica"(lol)? its been around since the dawn of man. Thats why so many people have concluded that it was a man made disesase. It popped up out of nowhere

QUOTE (nestormakhno @ Jul 26 2007, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (JonDubya @ Jul 12 2007, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. HIV is a man made disease created to regulate population. Look at where it originally sprouted up; blacks and gays, and then spread to Africa (how'd it get there??).
2. There is a cure for HIV/AIDS; look at Magic Johnson. You just have to have enough money to pay for it.
3. Autism is caused by heavy metals and can be treated with homeopathic treatments.

Unfortunately, people think that if you have problem X you can solve it with treatment y; when speaking for homeopathic remedies. This is partially true, but for the most part, not. Remedies require extensive testing of blood and other fluids to find where your imbalances lie. From there a physician can create a very specific, unique regiment for that person and whatever their ailment is.

1. But how to explain the fact that HIV HAS been traced to a specific monkey, which is limited to a certain region of Africa? HIV wasn't a man-made disease to control the population. It came about because people are bored and stupid, so that when they're done having sex with their wives, they move on to animals. Read Guns, Germs, and Steel by Jared Diamond. He talks about a case of a guy who got syphillis from banging a sheep.
2. There is no cure for HIV or AIDS. Magic Johnson's "cure" is that he's on a proper diet, he exercises, and he takes his protease inhibitors. HIV is the Human Immunodeficiency Virus. Notice the word "immune" in there? If you can live a very healthy lifestyle while having HIV, you'll live much longer than those who don't have that luxury. The way to boost your immune system, thereby battling its collapse, is to live healthily.
3. Yeah, I don't really have anything to say about autism. wink.gif

Okay, gotta draw a line here. Syphillis does not cross the species barrier. Actually studied the question in depth in college although I can't quote chapter and verse and dates of the experiments that proved syphillis does not exist outside humans. They actually tried to induce it in other animals and it just doesn't survive. Please don't assume just because it's written in a book that it's absolute carved in stone truth. The only way a species specific disease can cross the barrier is through mutation enabling it to survive outside it's specific target species. There is some work being done now that HIV is a mutation of feline leukemia which displays almost identical pathology and symptoms. And even if they are not related, the identical pathology may hold the cure or potential for preventive innoculation against HIV because they are so similar. (All cat owners know a preventive innoculation against F.L. is currently available.) Nice urban legends going on here, but biological evidence does not support your claims. Can a doctor or better yet research biologist weigh in on the subject por favor?

'Rani

I found this article in the NY times, it shows the deception and cooperation between companies and health care organizations.
In this case the American Cancer Society is attempting to scare people into buying products made by Neutrogena.
This is one reason why I have a complete dis-trust of these organizations.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/10/health/1...nyt&emc=rss

QUOTE (PerznPerversion @ Jul 27 2007, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wouldnt the same go with "intespecies erotica"(lol)? its been around since the dawn of man. Thats why so many people have concluded that it was a man made disesase. It popped up out of nowhere

You guys are ignoring an important fact. Just because we don't know about something does not mean that it does not exist. AIDS undoubtedly existed before the 1980s. Jumping from the fact that we didn't know AIDS existed before the 80s to the government created it as a conspiracy to kill black and gay people is absolutely ridiculous. A much more reasonable explanation for the sudden appearance of AIDS on a worldwide scale is globalization. People have moved from country to country much more easily in the past 30 years or so than ever before. It thus stands to reason if a disease was contained to smaller populations in Africa, and that disease moved out of Africa with people exposing other societies, that those societies would be exposed to it as well. And considering the long term and relatively symptom free early stages of the disease it is likely that the infection rates would have grown exponentially before the disease was truly well known.

Obviously, I have no idea how AIDS came about, but when you are trying to come up with a convincing conspiracy theory try taking Occam's razor to it.

QUOTE (Hearsay @ Jul 28 2007, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You guys are ignoring an important fact. Just because we don't know about something does not mean that it does not exist. AIDS undoubtedly existed before the 1980s. Jumping from the fact that we didn't know AIDS existed before the 80s to the government created it as a conspiracy to kill black and gay people is absolutely ridiculous. A much more reasonable explanation for the sudden appearance of AIDS on a worldwide scale is globalization. People have moved from country to country much more easily in the past 30 years or so than ever before. It thus stands to reason if a disease was contained to smaller populations in Africa, and that disease moved out of Africa with people exposing other societies, that those societies would be exposed to it as well. And considering the long term and relatively symptom free early stages of the disease it is likely that the infection rates would have grown exponentially before the disease was truly well known.

Obviously, I have no idea how AIDS came about, but when you are trying to come up with a convincing conspiracy theory try taking Occam's razor to it.

Agreed! What's more, it could well have been known under another name. Some of the oldest diseases have been called numerous names throughout the ages. Consumption, apoplexy, etc. (Currently known as tuberculosis and hypertension unless I'm mistaken.) HIV has up to (and possibly beyond) a 10 year symptom free stage. Remember the 70's "sex is good and let's all do it"? But COULD IT have been a government sponsored mutation? Possibly, because goodness knows our government meddles in everything they can and generally they manage to totally screw up everything, so I don't necessarily believe that it isn't a man-made mutation of an existing disease that got loose. But neither do I buy into the conspiracy theory. Conspiracies are secrets put into action. Every hear the old story about the only way three people can keep a secret is if two of them are dead? Pretty much covers it. Basically you can believe what you choose to..... But the bottom line is it's hear, we're stuck with it and we have to act responsibly and work hopefully to a time when it's as long gone as polio.

'Rani

'Rani

QUOTE (Hearsay @ Jul 28 2007, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you on globalization. All I'm saying is that the government didn't create it. As to its origins, I'll still hold to the screwing theory. Boho, mutations exist. The plague, for example. The syphilis claim I can't verify beyond Jared Diamond, but you have to admit that a lot of modern diseases - including influenza, which has a lot in common with HIV - was brought about by close human contact with animals.