Charcoal Business (great Deals)

samdanbasha

i am a charcoal dealer and i can see that charcoal is really expensive in usa and europ soo we can do a great deals if you are good in marketing or you know some one intrested in this kind of business in any country plz pm me then i will give you my number and we will chat about it i am sure your profit will be at least 100% or even much more sorry for my bad english and thank you for reading

Shipping the coals to people in USA and Europe will completely outweigh the cost of getting cheap coals and would probably give you a low profit margin to people trying to sell it on in my honest opinion.

FURIO= i will ship the charcoal from kuwait to usa or uk it will cost about 5000$ max we are talking here about a big business deal not 2 or 3 kg so lets say i will ship 20000kg it will cost u 20000$+ 5000$ shipment to your country the total 25000$ if you are selling the 1kg in you country 2.5 $ which is less then 50% of the market price in your country your profit will be 100% like this it works

NICAYOTTE= i dont have a website and i am new member soo if u intrested send me pm then i will give you my number we can talk about business

QUOTE (samdanbasha @ Jul 6 2007, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FURIO= i will ship the charcoal from kuwait to usa or uk it will cost about 5000$ max we are talking here about a big business deal not 2 or 3 kg so lets say i will ship 20000kg it will cost u 20000$+ 5000$ shipment to your country the total 25000$ if you are selling the 1kg in you country 2.5 $ which is less then 50% of the market price in your country your profit will be 100% like this it works

NICAYOTTE= i dont have a website and i am new member soo if u intrested send me pm then i will give you my number we can talk about business

Welcome to the forum!
Most hookah smokers here in America will not go to the trouble of breaking up and lighting natural coals. While they excellent - very neutral in flavor and long lasting, they are quite messy and inconvenient. What's more, the markup from container load to retail is typically 500% or better. Maybe you need to check your figures. rolleyes.gif

Well I have to say, in theory on large scale it sounds like a nice deal if you have that much money to spend on coals, however like azcoyote said, there is not a large market for these coals in USA and so would be even less in the UK.

However I think the markup is much more than $2.5kg (at least in the UK) so if you could find the market, this could be a great business.

I would also recommend that if you are serious about this, to set up a website and become more established on the forums as this could help you find what you are looking for much faster.