Ability To Post Something Readable.

OK.

Spleen venting time.

I am pished off at people who cannot write a post, comment, whatever and not use paragraphs.
It makes the subject so much easier for the general public to read!

15 Lines of no spacing, no paragraphs. Drives me mental.

So dont' be surprised if I don't read it!

And it's not just aimed at Hookah Forum i might add.

/End Rant.

JD

Don't ever go to graduate school, JD. Makes me shudder looking back on the tripe being strung together by incomprehensible academics and researchers. A

fter about a zillion years of school most professors and researchers couldn't put together a paragraph that isn't a hundered lines long and imbedded with all kinds of jargon and "aren't I so smart" phrases. ::shudder::

QUOTE (Scheetz @ Jun 25 2007, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I know what you mean.

I just reply with "English"

Trying to figure out where a sentence ends and the other starts is a pain in the ass.

You Breath i take it?

That's not a bad way to understand how to format. Once you run out of breath, it's time for a new paragraph. Or at least some kind of break in the formatting.

I take it most people went to school?

JD

OMGWTFZORZBBQ?!?! i R 1337 writer n u r a BIATCH. YOU NEEDZ TO PUL THE SAND OUTTA YA VAG!

tongue.gif JK, but seriously, people that can't write piss me off. No, this doesn't have to be essay form on the interwebs but make it legible... And just remember, you aren't cool by making a long word like "are" even shorter by using "r"... I think the funniest thing about it is that because of text messaging on phones is why the "short hand" became cool... I can type faster just spelling the damn words then some little fucktard who uses all the short hand

I hate reading a post where it seems like they had about 3.678 SECONDS to write before they had to hit "add reply".......

"OMG not even liek tru i hav 3 hookaha nd i kno what im takling bout so stfu i kno that already have th estupid"

Right after I "read" such posts I set my foot on fire and eat a hand full of thumbtacks because my brain hurts SO bad that I feel like killing myself.

My friend Shiner has been known to get me to say some of the longest sentences without taking a breath and absolutely no coherancy usually ending with me tapping a friend and asking "just what the hell exactly were we talking about?!?!?!?" which causes them to break out in laughter and I don't think they are laughing with me since I am not laughing.
Shiner needs to quit that shit!

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Jun 30 2007, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My friend Shiner has been known to get me to say some of the longest sentences without taking a breath and absolutely no coherancy usually ending with me tapping a friend and asking "just what the hell exactly were we talking about?!?!?!?" which causes them to break out in laughter and I don't think they are laughing with me since I am not laughing.

Interesting, sometimes I don't even need alcohol to do that >.<

QUOTE (Allia22 @ Jul 8 2007, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Jun 30 2007, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Interesting, sometimes I don't even need alcohol to do that >.<

Sweet Sweet Drunk talk.

I just hate the morning after.

JD - Morning time sad.gif