Starbuzz & Tangiers For Trade Or Sell

resixpromo

QUOTE (poopooshaboo @ Jun 23 2007, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How much for the Tangiers Watermelon?

I'll sell it for $9..just wasnt a fan of it. Only smoked a small bowl out of it to try it and was disappointed.

Also, I want to get rid of the following Starbuzz flavors as well (added)

Blueberry (probably 80 grams left)
Wildberry Mint (about 80 grams as well)

I saw people post about blueberry but in your initial ad I only saw Jasmine and X on the beach for Starbuzz. What do you have available now in Starbuzz and how much has been used of it? You take paypal? Thanks!!!

Yea sorry I kind of added those in there half way thru wink.gif This is whats left and amount wise. And I do take PayPal (preferred)

Tangiers - Watermelon 250gm (minus a small bowl) $9

Starbuzz -
Blueberry 80gm $6
Jasmine 95gm $7
Wildberry Mint 80gm $6

Let me know if interested

Starbuzz -
Blueberry 80gm $6
Jasmine 95gm $7
Wildberry Mint 80gm $6

I'll take your blueberry from you for sure. Can you describe what Jasmine might taste and smell like? Thanks. Oh, regardless of the outcome on the Jasmine, I want the blueberry for sure. I will paypal you later today, after I decide if I want anything else. Thanks!!! Edited by mrmonk7663

I'll take your blueberry from you for sure. Can you describe what Jasmine might taste and smell like? Thanks. Oh, regardless of the outcome on the Jasmine, I want the blueberry for sure. I will paypal you later today, after I decide if I want anything else. Thanks!!!
[/quote]

Pm'd