Help Please

jaker29902

I working on making my own hose using some parts from my old hose that rusted, Im replacing the "hose" part of the hose with vinyl tubing and was just wondering if I shoudl get some thick enough to fit over the opening in my hose attachments or should I get an inch and half diameter hose and then clamp it down air tight. I dont think it would change the amount of smoke I could draw because I could only draw in so much smoke at a time, because the attachment,has a small opening that fastened to the old hose. If yall can understand what Im saying PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help I havent be able to smoke for a while now cause I cant figure this out and I dont want to buy a whole new hose if I can avoid it/fix it for cheaper. (old hose rusted btw) If you cant understand what I saying ask for clarification and Ill try. Anyways thanks in advance.

well, you can get a thicker diameter vinyl hose and just clamp it down..it'll work just fine, but might look kinda ugly with the ring clamps. personally i brought one end of the hose with me to the hardware store and found some tubing that was just a bit smaller than the end of wooden handle it would connect to. i had to use 3/4 inch inside diameter(i believe...don't take my word for the exact size), which i dropped the end into boiling water for 3 or 4 seconds, then pushed it on to the handle. works like a charm.