Any brand orange.

if your lookin to buy some, theres this kind thats sold at the place near my house. it comes in a little box of 50 g i think, and its kinda cylinder shaped. some of yall may think its sh*t, but it it tastes just like tang juice, so its bomb.

What's the brand name?
I'd be happy to send you cash to cover the purchase and shipping, or offer you anything I have/can get  in trade. PM me if you are willing to work something out.

Genuine,
I'd prefer to trade for a sample, or get a 50g box to try before getting any brand in quantity. Having someone like runride pick me up a box and send it usps for 2 or 3 bucks makes more sense if i'm not sure I'm going to like it or not.

Seems I have found the Nakhla hook-up store. This local place seems to get everything eventually. Their latest shipment included, orange,pistachio,vanilla,lemon, mango, and a few others i couldn't tell because they hadn't finished unpacking the box. I grabbed an orange before they could even put a price tag on it (3.99 for a 250g) and headed for the check out.
Anyone wants to try any Nakhla stuff, I can get em for you cheap and send em by usps for a few bucks. Beats 5.99 plus another 5 bucks shipping and handleing.

WHAT?!?!?  3.99 for a 250 gram.  The place that I go to charges 9.00 for a 250!  Oh well, I guess that's what they get away with being on the north side of Chicago (right in Wrigleyville for anyone here who knows the city).