Honey vs. Molasses Ma’asell

Has anyone noticed any significant difference between honey based and molasses based ma'asells?
The Sara I've sent to a few folks, and that Cypress raved about in his review, is honey based. As apparently is tha Al waha I got with my hardcase order.
Nakhla and AF are Molasses based. Not sure about the Afzal I have as i no longer have the box.
I'm wondering if it would affect such things as taste, smoke, duration, etc...
What do yu more experienced folks think?

Now this is based purely on what I've heard from friends who smoke on a regular basis, but they told me of a guy who had this honey based molasses that came in a container that could hold no more than an 100g of tobacco, they didnt remember the brand name, but apparently you can pack the lightest bowl of this stuff and it lasted for a solid 1h 30 min to 2hs...with great flavor the whole way through. They also said for this tiny 100g box of honey based molasses that it cost him around 30 bucks.
I've never heard or seen anything of this nature, but really want to find out. So I guess all I can tell you is that I have HEARD good things about honey based molasses, but can't tell you first hand.
I too am curious as to the differences.

You know, I've asked the same question myself before. It seems to me that the the molasses based creates a stronger buzz and thicker smoke (Nakhla and AF). Also, I started wondering if the words "honey and molasses" are interchangeable in the Arabic language (or is it a regional dialect thing?) as Alw Waha says "Al Waha Molasses" on the container, but claims it has honey in the ingedients. King Mo can shed light on that one.
Good question.
MR Bubble

I don't know what you're driving at, but after reading it myself I get confused too. As if the voices weren't enough.....
Let's try it again: Yes, I would have to agree with that comparison of honey and molasses.
Slightly better. Don't worry. The voices like you.
MR Bubble

Hmm..i may have to disagree with you on the molasses having fuller smoke. The Sara is honey based and its got full smoke and full flavour. Check out cypress's review of the 2 apple.