Hookah Pro

perz-

I dont think he meant any harm when he said that but you take offense to it because ur a big time supporter of smiley.. Which is seen by your support of hookahpro. which is a shitty forum btw and i think its rude to have a signature like that in this forum but thats my opinion and a whole different topic. Basically both sides to need to chill including me. mmk im over it

--------------------

Zerodynamic

View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts Today, 12:31 AM Post #78

Vizier - Molassed Harlequin

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,279

Furthermore in response to hookah pro, its a brand new site. Its been up for what... less than a month? I find that HP has much more meaningful discussion and I am grateful for those that are running it and giving me another place to talk about something I love to do. I am a supporter of that site because its a supporter of hookah. Likewise, my reasons for posting here at HF are the same as to why I post at HP. By expanding HP's member base, we also expand the conversation and awareness of hookah. There is nothing in the rules that states I can't have a link to another hookah site whatsoever, nor do I have it in obnoxiously big bold text that grabs attention.

If I am wrong, so be it. But I think that given smileys reputation we should give him the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps you should go back and read as to why smiley started to make his own shisha in the first place, eh?

--------------------

This post is NOT to be taken lightly.
I have the Kashmir addiction, you have been warned!
I like the combination of woman, car, hookah, and fast all in the same sentence.
I rep the PRO

PerznPerversion

View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts Today, 01:09 AM Post #79

Pasha - Majestrate of Mu'ussel

Member No.: 3,212

QUOTE(Zerodynamic @ May 23 2007, 09:31 PM)

Furthermore in response to hookah pro, its a brand new site. Its been up for what... less than a month? I find that HP has much more meaningful discussion and I am grateful for those that are running it and giving me another place to talk about something I love to do. I am a supporter of that site because its a supporter of hookah. Likewise, my reasons for posting here at HF are the same as to why I post at HP. By expanding HP's member base, we also expand the conversation and awareness of hookah. There is nothing in the rules that states I can't have a link to another hookah site whatsoever, nor do I have it in obnoxiously big bold text that grabs attention.

Well in my opinion its sort of disrespecting this forum and im sure alot of ppl would agree with me and im not quite getting what your saying. you say that you go there cuz its more meaningful yet you post here cuz of the same reason. that doesnt make sense. Honestly i think that pro is a peice of shit forum that changes or deletes posts for no good reason.

MY POST------------------------------------------------------------

Ok - first off... Who cares if there is another forum? Who says there can only be one? I love this forum to death and i am constantly on this one. My friend SamBooka started the other forum in the midst of the revolt that was going on and the possibility of not having a home was a genuine concern to 90% of the posters that constantly post on this board. It's also not run by a VENDOR..... so that way it's free posting, free speech, free linking, etc that was constant concerns that were brought to everyones attention during the revolt. So I'm sorry you think it is a shitty site, but i disagree.

as for your posting concerns, i'm not sure what happened. sorry man.

Yes there is alot of work that needs to be done but sambooka has started the forum out of his own money, added a chat feature as well as lots of cool other features that will be updated and coming soon. He has taken his own time out to ensure that people who smoke hookah across the internet have a home, no matter what happens with this or any other forum.

I go to both sites.... why not? Why should i show my sole devotion to one site? I have that choice. I choose to surf and post at both boards..... It kills time and there's other memebers that are on that board that aren't on this one and vice versa.

As for having it as a signature... it's a link... you dont have to click it. Get over it. It's not disrespectful and it's funny coming from someone who hasnt been here very long? Especially since alot of the posters that post on both forums have been on the boards for a long time and they think it's a GREAT idea. I'm not trying ot be rude to you man, you've been nice ot me in chat, and have given me good pointers on things,but saying that it's disrespectful is just plain dumb imho. There have been other hookah boards in the past, they have gone down in flames due to the rift that comes up about which is better yadada
I'm sorry but i feel there is no reason the two boards can't live in harmony.

Tangiers has his own board, smiley has his, hookahkings has this, i think there are at least two more smaller boards that belong to stores as well. Why can't we all just get along?

end of rant. Edited by kornkitten42

QUOTE (kornkitten42 @ May 23 2007, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
perz-

I dont think he meant any harm when he said that but you take offense to it because ur a big time supporter of smiley.. Which is seen by your support of hookahpro. which is a shitty forum btw and i think its rude to have a signature like that in this forum but thats my opinion and a whole different topic. Basically both sides to need to chill including me. mmk im over it

--------------------

Zerodynamic

View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts Today, 12:31 AM Post #78

Vizier - Molassed Harlequin

Member No.: 2,279

If I am wrong, so be it. But I think that given smileys reputation we should give him the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps you should go back and read as to why smiley started to make his own shisha in the first place, eh?

--------------------

This post is NOT to be taken lightly.
I have the Kashmir addiction, you have been warned!
I like the combination of woman, car, hookah, and fast all in the same sentence.
I rep the PRO

PerznPerversion

View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts Today, 01:09 AM Post #79

Pasha - Majestrate of Mu'ussel

Member No.: 3,212

QUOTE(Zerodynamic @ May 23 2007, 09:31 PM)

Well in my opinion its sort of disrespecting this forum and im sure alot of ppl would agree with me and im not quite getting what your saying. you say that you go there cuz its more meaningful yet you post here cuz of the same reason. that doesnt make sense. Honestly i think that pro is a peice of shit forum that changes or deletes posts for no good reason.

MY POST------------------------------------------------------------

Ok - first off... Who cares if there is another forum? Who says there can only be one? I love this forum to death and i am constantly on this one. My friend SamBooka started the other forum in the midst of the revolt that was going on and the possibility of not having a home was a genuine concern to 90% of the posters that constantly post on this board. It's also not run by a VENDOR..... so that way it's free posting, free speech, free linking, etc that was constant concerns that were brought to everyones attention during the revolt. So I'm sorry you think it is a shitty site, but i disagree.

as for your posting concerns, i'm not sure what happened. sorry man.

Yes there is alot of work that needs to be done but sambooka has started the forum out of his own money, added a chat feature as well as lots of cool other features that will be updated and coming soon. He has taken his own time out to ensure that people who smoke hookah across the internet have a home, no matter what happens with this or any other forum.

I go to both sites.... why not? Why should i show my sole devotion to one site? I have that choice. I choose to surf and post at both boards..... It kills time and there's other memebers that are on that board that aren't on this one and vice versa.

As for having it as a signature... it's a link... you dont have to click it. Get over it. It's not disrespectful and it's funny coming from someone who hasnt been here very long? Especially since alot of the posters that post on both forums have been on the boards for a long time and they think it's a GREAT idea. I'm not trying ot be rude to you man, you've been nice ot me in chat, and have given me good pointers on things,but saying that it's disrespectful is just plain dumb imho. There have been other hookah boards in the past, they have gone down in flames due to the rift that comes up about which is better yadada
I'm sorry but i feel there is no reason the two boards can't live in harmony.

Tangiers has his own board, smiley has his, hookahkings has this, i think there are at least two more smaller boards that belong to stores as well. Why can't we all just get along?

end of rant.

Ok well if i have 2 bring this up i will.... Im sure everyone remembers when there was chaos in this forum, smiley made a big deal about making a new forum or even going to his own. i believe it was for his own personal gain and i know a few other people that agree with me. Furthermore it might not be owned by a vendor smiley is a mod so you might as well have a vendor owned forum like this. To add to this EL and the situation under control and if it came to a point where a new forum was needed then we could all go to the new forum. Freedom of speech? i laugh at that. then again i know from experience and you didnt get the grand experience of your posts getting deleted.

I just think its sort of shitty to advertise a forum on this forum. Sure they can live in harmony and they probably will. If i had a forum of my own and somebody was advertising another forum id be sorta PO'd. But maybe i was deprived the thought of sharing when i was a baby :rolls eyes:. Bringing up that i havnt been here for very long doesnt really prove anything. This thread shows that i am devoted to the forum and to hookah smoking but anyways that doesnt really matter.

Your right though two forums can live in harmony but leeching off another isnt too kind.

I agree with all of that Kornkitten. The very fact that its not owned and operated by a vendor makes it very appealing, and likewise helps to expand what we all like talking about: Hookah.

I find it hard to you can be offended by my link Perz. You haven't even been on this board for a month, yet you are claming its offensive? Do you have some sort of emotional attachment that this has to be the one and only board about hookah? Am I trying to put this board down? Nope. I am just further propagating hookah, and the places where we can talk about it.

With that said, I think I'm gonna go post on HP. tongue.gif

Oh also, I haven't seen anyones post deleted so I'm not sure as to what you speak of.

QUOTE (Zerodynamic @ May 23 2007, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with all of that Kornkitten. The very fact that its not owned and operated by a vendor makes it very appealing, and likewise helps to expand what we all like talking about: Hookah.

I find it hard to you can be offended by my link Perz. You haven't even been on this board for a month, yet you are claming its offensive? Do you have some sort of emotional attachment that this has to be the one and only board about hookah? Am I trying to put this board down? Nope. I am just further propagating hookah, and the places where we can talk about it.

With that said, I think I'm gonna go post on HP. tongue.gif

Oh also, I haven't seen anyones post deleted so I'm not sure as to what you speak of.

of course you agree with her, your biased. hahaha.
you ask why i have an emotional appeal since im new.. hmm maybe because all the people here were really helpful and they have made it a pleasent experience for me??? Since the first post here i was treated kindly, and my first few posts @ hp were deleted. so i wonder why i think its a shitty forum. hmm............

of course u havnt seen my posts deleted. there not there anymore. I believe a few others deleted too. but i only know the name of one and its the king or w/e.

I also find it annoying that ppl pop up in the chat and say hookahpro.com and leave..
or posts that say "b4 i leave HOOKAHPRO.COM"

yep...

getting ugly fast. Other forums have come and gone and this one is the only one still standing..one more aint gonna hurt anything. Post if you want, dont if you don't, but I have to agree it's kinda goshe to advertise another forum on this one...But there is not official policy about it so wtf..we'll see who's still active in 2 or 3 months.
Since this, as I said, is GUE it's done befor everyone starts getting bent out of shape. Atleast it isn't another .net. so relax and if it bothers you, ignore it, it could ALWAYS be worse.