Meduse Pipe Hookah

i got to smoke from a meduse hookah, and really i've been smoking hookah for 2 years now and me and my cousin still couldn't get the darn thing to smoke right. it looks cool... Edited by delSol_si
nht

Awwww... don't worry guys! I am positive that once people start making enough noise about these, there will a Chinese manufacturer who jumps in the ring and starts selling copies for $50, ala Stargate. I have no doubt about this whatsoever. Yes, you too will get to have a Meduse hookah, with a nice, new, shiny, oval "Made in China" sticker on it somewhere.

i saw a pic of one that used a gas mask like thing as the hose. plus that spammer a while back that did nothing but post shit about the meduse put a link to a video of it in action. they were getting some pretty monster size hits mellow.gif

QUOTE (cafesaden @ Feb 27 2007, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i saw a pic of one that used a gas mask like thing as the hose. plus that spammer a while back that did nothing but post shit about the meduse put a link to a video of it in action. they were getting some pretty monster size hits mellow.gif

yea and then there was that youtube of the meduse

I would make myself pass out from not breathing air... haha. Wow that would be so neat... to be able to inhale with your nose... you would probably get more flavor inhaling with your nose and exhaling mouth.. one time I tried putting the hose in my nose [I had a disposable mouth tip on the hose dont worry] and it wasnt harsh.

• 2 years later...
I believe the Listed retail on the cheapest one, the Noble, is $1800. Thats old prices before the Dollar took a plunge down the porcelain.

From Cheapest to most Expensive...

Noble
Brute
Brute Grande
Mirage
Mirage Grande

I don't know what the limited edition one is going for...

If I remember correctly, and I'm thinking I might be wrong, the Mirage Grande retails for $18,000. Again, old exchange rates.

They come with a whole bunch of stuff, including a complicated electronic light display. Last I heard from the British importer, the models were being separated from the expensive accessories and being sold separately...for less money. I believe the electronic light module retails for $800 on its own or something like that.

The color in the glass portion comes from dyes that come with the hookah.

These are legitimate hookahs, the people I know who use them love them and wouldn't use anything else.

If anybody is interested in buying one, I can put you in touch with the right people. If you don't have $2,000 to blow on a hookah...and I don't...don't worry about it.

they all look like jelly fish...i dont get it...

i dont think i could ever come to terms to buy a couple thousand dollar hookah...i'd rather save the money and open up a lounge than spend it on one pipe. thats just me. besides, id end up breaking it, i know

[quote name='Sonthert' date='08 February 2010 - 06:51 AM' timestamp='1265633485' post='450328']
I believe the Listed retail on the cheapest one, the Noble, is $1800. Thats old prices before the Dollar took a plunge down the porcelain.

From Cheapest to most Expensive...

Noble
Brute
Brute Grande
Mirage
Mirage Grande

I don't know what the limited edition one is going for...

If I remember correctly, and I'm thinking I might be wrong, the Mirage Grande retails for $18,000. Again, old exchange rates.

They come with a whole bunch of stuff, including a complicated electronic light display. Last I heard from the British importer, the models were being separated from the expensive accessories and being sold separately...for less money. I believe the electronic light module retails for $800 on its own or something like that.

The color in the glass portion comes from dyes that come with the hookah.

These are legitimate hookahs, the people I know who use them love them and wouldn't use anything else.

If anybody is interested in buying one, I can put you in touch with the right people. If you don't have $2,000 to blow on a hookah...and I don't...don't worry about it.
[/quote]

I wish I had that much money to blow... my first car didn't cost that much....