Starbuzz Nicotine Content

Hey guys,

I noticed that some of the brands fo Starbuzz are unwashed (Canteloupe for example) and others are washed (like Kiwi).

I tend to prefer the unwashed brands better, is there a way I can find out the Nicotine Content of each flavor? I went to their company website, but there was no information provided.

In the past all Starbuzz was unwashed, and you may just be seeing some of the old can's floating around. However from what I've been told all Starbuzz is now washed and has a nicotine content of .05 as opposed to the original formula which was .5

Well, I e-mailed someone from starbuzzed and asked them about that...

They said the printer had messed up and put .5% instead of .05% now that they are running out of labels they are printing them with .05% like they originally intended to..

I don't know how much of that story holds true but that's what I was told when I e-mailed them about it.

Ehh I don't know about that story, I have Marlette which says .5 and Raspberry which says .05, they're the same color but the Marlette is very definitely darker and more opaque in color than the Raspberry or any of the other Starbuzz flavors I have that read .05.

QUOTE (bradfordr @ Jan 26 2007, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, thats too bad I guess.

I jut bought a bunch of flavors too, and I was hoping some of them would've been unwashed.

PS, Anyone noticed that Starbuzz Exotic Apple tastes like Liccorice?

sb's exotic apple is the same as the rest of the worlds "double apple"
basically a liccorice flavor because of the anise. idk why they dont just call it licorice, its pretty good for that...but i guess thats the way things are blink.gif

Starbuzz is listed at .05, but its probably closer to .00. I thought Ali had said they had changed their formula to a washed formula...

Normally, when a printer screws up something like that, there are two reasons: 1. The customer made the mistake of not proofing their job carefully (Customer's fault, no replacement) or 2. a true typo creeps in and the printer fixes it for free. I think changing their formula sounds alot more plausible.