Tangiers Green Apple Candy

So i bought some tangiers for the first time and was shocked on how bad the tobacco smells (green apple candy). I also ordered tangiers passion fruit which smells amazing though. So after reading some posts on the green apple i noticed every one says it smells like green pucker? So did i get a bad batch or does the green apple smell like tangy cigar tobacco?

further thoughts on tangiers. very amazing thick smoke, nice flavor (passion fruit) , and the buzz that whoops my ass -= ) tongue.gif a very nice addition to my shisha collection

I love tangiers passion fruit, it is my one of my two favorite flavors (starbuzz blackberry and tangiers passion fruit). I have not tried green apple candy, but Eric is making his rounds in the forum so maybe he can help you out with this one.

Never had it smell like cigar tobacco, I noticed with the green apple candy that when it was out of acclimation it smelled really really chemically, but definately not like a cigar, but when it was acclimated it smelled amazing, Maybe its just having a hard time with acclimation, try leaving it open over night and see if that doesnt fix it, but its possible you got a bad batch, because the cigar smell is really strange

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Dec 31 2006, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I agree, Green Apple stinks. Some people like how it smells...it tastes good though, I think.

Are there any flavors that you made that you dont like?? Or do you create stuff and hate the taste so you just ditch it?

QUOTE (Scheetz @ Jan 1 2007, 04:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Sonthert @ Dec 31 2006, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I agree, Green Apple stinks. Some people like how it smells...it tastes good though, I think.

Are there any flavors that you made that you dont like?? Or do you create stuff and hate the taste so you just ditch it?

What's important is that I respect the flavor, that is I think that there are people that are going to want to smoke it by itself...making a flavor that is only for mixing has always been taboo. It must smoke good, taste good and last for a good length of time. If it mixes well, so much the better. I taste all the flavors and go through dozens of incarnations...if I don't respect it, it never sees the light of the day!

I love red tea. Green Apple has some loyal fans...I threatened to move it to the "seasonal flavors" roll, but I got angry people, so I decided to keep it around.

green apple candy has a definite spiced taste to it. it's decent but not one i smoke very often. passion fruit on the other hand is extremely good the only bad thing is my friends dont enjoy it as much as i do and i usually dont smoke alone so i havent had a chance to smoke its goodness!