Hookahhub

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.hookahhub.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

A+ with hookah hub. received my item within 3 days and it was packed very well. The box was packed with bubble wrap then it was boxed inside a larger box with even more bubble wrap.

Everything came in great and the shisha was even air sealed in its own bag.

• 2 weeks later...
excellent vendor. i ordered while they were offering a 20% discount for forum members which we always appreciate. my order came in on time, accurately, and well packaged.

thats some impressive packaging. i couldnt even hear anything move when i shook it. very nice.

only downside was the tongs i ordered from them which are very poor quality... but theyre for a friend anyways so im not too upset.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
got my order today. 3 days earlier than expected. got my free items as well but not the charcoal as stated but heck it was free so no complaints. and i did not know about the discount but they are running a 10% off right now.
thanks again hookah hub!! biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...
my hookah came today! biggrin.gif

i ordered it on December 26 and it is now the 11th of january, but they gave their employees a lot of days off and the 26 is a Canadian holiday, and i didn't know that at the time. for the delay they gave me a 10 dollar gift certificate. that made it all better.

i'm pleased with my order over all. the inside of my stem was bent inward where the hose goes so that the hose would not fit, but that was fixed in a matter of seconds with a pair of needle nosed pliars.

everything looks good although, i would recomend getting a different set of tongs because they are thin, heat up really fast, and are hard to manuver.

i will order from them again.

• 3 months later...
I am very happy with my experience using Hookah Hub. I placed my order this past weekend and got my order on Wednesday the 16th. The Whole order came packed very well in lots of bubble wrap and came with everything it was supposed to come with. So yeah I would definately order from them again,

• 1 year later...
I ordered a hookah a hookah two from hookahhuh two weeks ago, and just got it today. I ended up having to call multiple times and threaten to cancel my order before it was shipped. But they ended up refunding my shipping which was nice. The hookah looks good and I did get a bunch of free flavors and a carrying case. But as jasmine said I would reccomend getting a second set of tongs if you're ordering a hookah from them.