Got my first hookah today!!!

Well I got my first hookah today from hookah-shisha.com, Im very pleased. I did notice that one the bowl between the holes there is a crack, will effect anything? It doesnt bother me at all. They said they could not send the free washable hose with it so they said the sent a wind screen instead, that was not in the box ill email them to let them know. I have pictures as soon as I figure out how to post them I will (anyone care to help me on this one?) I cant wait to break it in tonight ill take pictures then also so I can post them.

Phil

So I read the FAQ and figured out how to post a picture.

First is everything I got with my order.

[img]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p94/pcase1060/everything.jpg[/img]

Next is the hookah assembled.

[img]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p94/pcase1060/hookah.jpg[/img]

Last is the picture of the cracked bowl.

[img]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p94/pcase1060/crackedbowl.jpg[/img]

Pretty nice for your first hookah. And yeah, that crack isn't much to worry about I don't think. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to get another one down the road though. Enjoy!

[quote name='Skimo']yeah pretty nice for your first hookah, hope you enjoy it, sorry you had to get shitty romman with your order though[/quote]

Actually, I disagree. While admittedly on the mild side, I think Romman makes a nice smoke. Doubly so for a beginner.

shit I wanted to throw my hookah away and never smoke it again after smoking romman, it was the only shisha I had had at the time besides the mystery hookah bar shisha, I think its way to bland but thats just my opinion

I just ordered my hookah from there and recieved very good customer service. Make sure to call them about not getting the wind cover, and then check in a few months and when they have a washable hose explain that you didn't get yours and you might get one for free (thats what customer service there told me). Also I'm a BIG fan of Romman, everyone has different tastes though.

Welcome to forum. Aside from being cracked, the bowl glazing appears very uneven. They should replace it. Egytian bowls probably cost them about a buck apiece. No reason besides inattention or greed to send second rate or damaged goods. I'm sure it's an oversight they will want to make right.

Well I just heard from Sami at hookah-shisha.com, and he said he would make everything right (very happy about that). I aslo heard from genuinehookahs.com and my order shipped today (i ordered monday 10/23). I took the hookah over to a buddys house where we broke her in. Smoked the rommans apple that I got with it. We were also enjoying a few blue moons, pretty tasty togeather. I have to say the flavor was not as strong as I would have liked. We used a screen, did not get thick smoke but still smoked im sure i did something wrong but ill learn. Im looking forward to getting a collection of differnt barnds and flavors. I also smoked last night with my little brother we tried the rommans grape that also came with it. Also alot less flavor then I would have liked. I tried foil this time which I think that I like better (Even if I have only smoked the hookah three times now). Im sure this is a well asked question but what are some good brands or shisha? cost really doesnt matter to me. Also are the better sites to buy from?

Thanks

Phil