Hookah Forum
frenchyfam

F/S Tangiers bowls and Few others!

Hello everyone! today is the day where i will finally have to let some of my back up bowls go. unfortunately i hit road kill on the freeway from work and will need a new bumper ]=

These bowls pictured have NOT been used! other than for testing purposes. They are Brand new and From SAN DIEGO Tangiers lounge. i have a 2013 Small and a 2013 Pico. others include a flying saucer and Roi glass bowl that has been slightly used.

Pico: Blue 

Small: Multi color blue green black!

Flying Saucer: Red Brown Black

Having alot of trouble uploading pictures, prices are pico:25 Small:20 Saucer:20 Roi bowl:15 If anyone can help send me a message.

I'd be interested in the small tangiers bowl, but how do I know it's authentic?

No disrespect meant, but I've read of knock-offs and plus I don't trust the internet. 

uhh... its quit obvious once you see the pictures, unless well you're a complete idiot.  xD

• Upvote 2

Does that include shipping? I may be interested in the pico and saucer. I love my pico so I'm thinking I'll want to have a back up just in case :P

uhh... its quit obvious once you see the pictures, unless well you're a complete idiot.  xD

Mind posting them? 

Please post pictures, since it seems there are some folks interested in your stuff. ;)