Favorite Flavor Mixes

hey guys I know this thread has killed several times over, but:

1) I've been getting back into flavor mixes a lot more than I ever have recently

2) the search function gives me literally NO results after 5 tries of all kinds of different ways you can search for "flavor mixes/mixes flavors/flavor combinations"

3) a new thread is probably due because there are always new flavors and new products on the market so some new life would be appropriate, i think

Now if I may elucidate my primary and terciary points:

I recently went to a new nargile lounge in my area called La'Una (traditional arabic pronunciation would be laquna, but apparently that would be too much for us simpletons to handle) and they have a special house blend. I can't exactly put my thumb on it but I think it's some kind of melon/watermelon/kiwi/berry blend or something.

I saw a YT video where a guy made a fruit bowl (which i think is useless) but the thing that stood out to me the most is definitely that he used like 6 or 8 flavors to mix. I don't know if to that extent you are able to perceive and makeout all of the flavors but I can tell you that the blend at la'una was pretty hellaciously good. I also like that they have something that's their own and until I can recreate it at home, the only place in town I can get that is there - I think that's a really cool thing and this blend is pretty damn good.

anyway, other than a rant, I was going to ask what flavor blends you guys like so if there are blends, ratios, different tobaccos, let me know. I want to get a variety of things to mix and blend and wanted a little input as to what the active people around here thought or were currently doing.

One of my all time favorites was AF Vanilla and Mint mixed 50/50. I also like to get Tangiers Lemon Blossom and mix it with other fruit flavors. Lemon Blossom is 2/3 of Static Starlight, so you can make you own blends of it other than grape. Lime and Cherry stand out as good mixed with it.

One of my all time favorites was AF Vanilla and Mint mixed 50/50. I also like to get Tangiers Lemon Blossom and mix it with other fruit flavors. Lemon Blossom is 2/3 of Static Starlight, so you can make you own blends of it other than grape. Lime and Cherry stand out as good mixed with it.

So you're definitely into floral. I'm down with some rose mixed with certain flavors. The most prominent one I remember was lemon rose mint. I remember smoking AF vanilla orange as well - back in the day

How did you get any vanilla from a 50/50? I have AF vanilla and it's so gentle on it's own I can't really see what I'd mix it with for optimal results!

maybe the nw AF vanilla is like that. I remember it being very prominent and flavor-forward. I typically don't see the need for that much mint, though. I mean everyone's tastes are different, but you can definitely get a menthol overload with too much mint, imo. I like adding it slightly just to add some cooling/menthol to the smoke.

my buddy is all about the 100% mint :bad:

to me, mint is like salt. It can definitely enhance, but by its own or with too much and you can kill the experience a bit.

to me, mint is like salt. It can definitely enhance, but by its own or with too much and you can kill the experience a bit.

Definitely agree there, mint on it's own can be nice every now and then, but mostly it's like something to spice up a flavor a bit.