Flavors That You Have Tried And Want To Warn Others About...

As you can see tastes vary. Naklah Cardamon is like vicks.

Tangier Bacon, I love ya Eric, but no.

Nakhla Mixed fruit once voted worst flavour ever but that was when there wasn't much variety. Much worse out there now.

Anything by Jewels. (Or Kamal if you stumble accross that)

I can name a few brands I tried in the test stage that never got distributed, I think one was called Eve yellow box. Don't think you can find it and I thew all mine away a long time ago. Avoid.

A good rule is if you really arent into the base flavour in real life, you arent going to like a shisha with it in it. Silly to say but there are reviews for flavours that start off with, "I hate grape but i tried af grape and it was terrible." well no shit, imagine that.

oh ya, speaking of grape, depending on how YOU ercieve certain tastes AF grape either tastes like Shmuckers concorde grape or Spaghetti O's.. you have been warned.

• 1 month later...
Tangiers Apricot Spring Blend. It's discontinued now but back in the day, it was a hard smoke for me. I sent it back to Eric and he hooked me up with a different flavor. If ever there's a guy hawking some Blend that he found in his basement, don't buy it. Don't even respond. Lol