I Finally Got To Go To San Diego!

Hey guys, 

been a while since I posted here but figured I'd share a sweet story. It's been a a thing on my bucket list since I started smoking Tangiers about 3-4 years ago to go to Eric's lounge. I finally got to go to San Diego on a business trip, and naturally the first place I went to at night was The odyssey lounge.

Some background, I've been having trouble lately smoking my favorite flavor, really the only flavor I smoke Tangiers pineapple.  I can smoke it fine with the lotus, because the heat management is easy, but for some reason whenever I tried to use foil I burned the crap out of it. So I stopped be the Tangiers lounge for the first time, got to meet Eric, and told him my story. Not only did he take me and show me how to properly pack a bowl, but he took fresh tobacco and mixed in the flavor for me. He showed me proper heat management, the proper pack and everything. 

Safe to say it was the greatest hookah session I've ever had. I'm defiantly going to make time to go back to the lounge, and can't wait to get home to try and pack and manage a proper bowl. Random story, I know figured I'd share :)

Man, that's on my bucket list too. Sounds like you had a really great time and got some needed help. Have you had good luck with your bowls since then?

Still in SD now, first thing I'm going to try when I get home though haha. 

Eric's a great guy. Though I have never met him in person, I have had several phone conversations with him, and each time he was awesome to talk to. He cares about his product, and it shows. I hope to be able to make it out to San Diego someday and finally meet him. Sounds like you had an epic time!

Awesome!

I enjoyed every time I have visited the lounge; it is never a dull moment. I am glad that you got to experience it :)