Nemesis Crunchy Switch

Chreees

Just followed this guy's tutorial and I think I may have just fixed my crunchy button issue. I designed the business card for my local vape shop and they hooked me up with a free bottle of e-juice. I asked for one of the rubber condom thingies while I was there. So far, no issues!

http://m.imgur.com/a/pSK2s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnets!!!

I heard folks have the crunchy button issue even with magnets?

Anyway, got my crunchy button fixed, loaded up my Fogger this morning with Thug Juice, but when I got to work I accidentally knocked over my mod on my desk and now it's hitting extremely harsh, like no flavor and hardly any vapor. Don't have any tools or anything with me to fix it, so I gotta wait all day until I get home to see what's going on. :( Just sucks because it was hitting so well on the way to work... Ugh. Hope I didn't break anything!

I've got magnets in my Nemesis and no issues, though there are quite a few clone manufacturers out there.

As for the harshness issue, I wouldn't fire the thing until you can take a look to see what's wrong. It's possible that it could have shifted something where it shouldn't be, ie coils touching metal. I doubt it, but better safe than sorry. Exploding mods are not my cup of tea.

Do you think it's worth upgrading to magnets? Right now, I'm totally satisfied with the spring now that I fixed the crunchiness, but if you feel that the magnets are worth the $5-10, I'll definitely pick some up.

Yeah, I haven't fired it since it gave me the two harsh hits in a row right after it fell on my desk. I know that if I open it up here at work, I'll have no way of saving the juice that will spill out when I take the cap off. And of course, I just HAD to fill it all the way up...

Lol, turns out it falling was just a cowinkydink... Apparently I used too much cotton and it was blocking the channels, so it burned my cotton. Whoops. I built it the way I remembered building it last time, but maybe I recalled incorrectly. I think next time I won't put any cotton in the channels at all, see how that works.

I believe I got my magnets for $4 shipped to my door. eBay! I'll see if I can send you a link when I get to my computer in the morning
As far as if it's worth it? I think it is, reduces the throw by a huge amount and it's just so much smoother in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by Travis
added text

Sorry for the slow reply. I've literally been at work for almost 24 hours lol. I'm gona try and link this from my phone if it'll let me. These are the exact ones I bought, same seller and everything. I've had them in there for at least 5-6 months with no issue.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271539600879

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by Travis
because

Thanks dude, I'm gonna order them.

And no worries man, I had a rough day as well. Between going to court to testify, my busy send-everything-off-to-print work day, and having to take my pup to the vet because she has parvo, I can definitely relate. Only good thing that happened today was hearing that the vaccine company is paying for my dog's treatment, since their vaccines failed. So yeah, let's make something good happen today by ordering these damn magnets.

• 2 weeks later...

So, turns out the magnets weren't that impressive. Not to me anyway. Seller admitted they sent me "thicker magnets to prevent breaking," and that I need to leave my contact pin unscrewed... fuck that.

Instead, I sanded down the delrin a bit, unwound my spring a bit, and it's awesome now. Feather light touch, hella short throw.