Seasoned Arghile Smoker, Vaping Noob

r1v3th3ad

Alright guys and gals.

Thanks to electronic cigarettes, I am going on a year smoke free (I was upto three packs a day right before switching). I had started out with Blu disposable, then went to Fuma, Then after so long with Fuma I had their kits, then xmas I got a premium Blu kit.
that saved me a fortune, as well as my health, but it sucked as compared to vape systems. I finally had a little extra cash yesterday and got an eGo-T system starter kit.

Loving it. Im Vaping Boo Berry right now, and had a menthol base strawberry yesterday, the other flavor I have is Frankenberry (tastes just like the cereal).

I know that there is all kind of modding and upgrading.

Any tips and tricks for future investments and saving money?

Anyone know anything on making uour own vapes? I know it is 1/2 vegetable glycerin and I have a bunch of that :-) .

Thanks guys

Congrats on being analog free!!

I have recently gotten into vaping as a supplement to hookah. I can vape at work, so I just had to get one. Currently rocking an Innokin MVP 2 with a few Smoktech Aro tanks. Main advice I can give you is:

1. Use a variable voltage and/or variable wattage device. I'm not sure about the ego-T, but I love how I can adjust these settings on my MVP, as I've found different flavors are best at different settings.

2. Rebuild your own coils. Yes, even if you use a clearomizer such as a Kanger Protank. I purchased 100 feet of 28g kanthal wire from Temco off of eBay for $7.99 shipped and use cheap cotton balls for wicks. Goodbye paying $1-2 per coil!

I've yet to get into making my own e-liquid, but I plan on doing so down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.
I intend to first get a decent tank at next opportunity (finances are tough). Various aro type have been recommended. I liked my buddy's that had a double coil.
Then I want a decent tip/driptip with it (shop has some badass ones here that are like a mini nammor mouthpiece).
Then I want a variable wattage one like you suggested, my buddy's is awesome!

Ive been mixing what I have a bit. Right now I have a gentle mix of menthol, strawberry, few drops of boo berry, and green apple :)

• 2 weeks later...
Het guys. Not sure where my back up double coil is for my kanger air tank.
So I have restrictive airflow and I know the wick over expanded. ..any tips of tricks/easy fixes?