Coals Doubts

MrAngel12

Hello, I saner which is the best brand of coals coals because recently bought Diamond Easy Lite and these are small and do not make much smoke. as you guys are experts want to know which is the best and the biggest .. and also where I can buy them online ..

Greetings!

u Definately need to stop using quick lites and get "natural coals" quick lites have chemicals I'm them which is why they lite quickly.

As to ur original post: coconara and coco ultimates are two good coals I have used. But there are tons of diff brands. Some burn hotter than others. There is a section on this forum that has official vendors and discounts and stuff I'm on my phone wo can't put a link

I think this is in the wrong location~

However, I personally dislike or hate hate hate hate quick light coals with a passion. They make any bowl you make taste like complete and utter trash, they are messy, stinky and all around a poor choice for your lungs because they are made with a hint of gunpowder. (nasty)

From experience I had a better time with coconut coals than any other type despite the time it takes to light them, probably because I felt like they never left a disgusting aftertaste/during taste to my bowls, nor do they ever stink up the apartment when you are lighting them.

If a mod doesn't move this, I will when I get to work. On Tapatalk right now. Anyway, to the OP, go with Coconaras or another highly rated natural coconut coal, such as Coco Ultimates. Also be sure to pick up an electric single coil burner from Walgreens or online if you do not have a coil burning electric stove. It only costs $10-15, and comes in handy if you're taking the hookah to a friend's house. Natural coals take about 10 minutes tops to light. They're much healthier, little to no smell, and can last upwards of an hour or more.