Blue Fancy Hose

Nerdy

Well I have a blue bono and a black fancy hose. It's not a bad combo but would Luke to have it match.

What's a puff baby?

Btw: I might say rd it and just go with a red fancy hose :-D

Well I have a blue bono and a black fancy hose. It's not a bad combo but would Luke to have it match.

What's a puff baby?

LOL puff baby is a local brand here in Dearborn, Michigan its the same thing as a fancy hose but half the price. All the lounges are switching over down here. I've been talking with the owner here locally and will probably start to sell them in awhile.

What's a puff baby?

LOL puff baby is a local brand here in Dearborn, Michigan its the same thing as a fancy hose but half the price. All the lounges are switching over down here. I've been talking with the owner here locally and will probably start to sell them in awhile.

I'm actually coming back to visit my folks in Michigan next week. I'll have to look into it. Since you're in the area, any places to get tangiers locally? Or just any good places to pick up some tobacco?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry didn't see your post you probably already left the area. lol but no I don't know of any local shops that sell Tangiers :(

5starhookah on shaefer and warren was my normal stop before I opened my own, I'd have you come check us out but right now its just online sales. A great lounge to hit tho is Lava Java on ford rd, great food, great atmosphere and I know about half the staff... very cute girls. lol

• 1 month later...