Video Section

Blakefox

Would be nice to have a section on the forums for members to add videos. Subsections can include miscellaneous (non-hookah related) , how-to's/tutorials, and a Show-off section. Some people respond better to how to videos rather than words and pictures. We could also have some of the veterans pin some videos too, like a how to pack tangiers, how to pack other brands, how to use different bowls, how to polish a pipe, how to clean the hookah, etc.

We have a section for video reviews and a subsection for how to videos in the how to section. 

I dont like videos.

+1

IN the reviews section there's a sub-section called "video-reviews" and the "how-to funhouse" or something like that.

also.. I dont like videos

I never had noticed that link under the how-to section, tbh, and on of the most recent, ironically, is how to polish a hookah. Could also be because i usually read from my phone, and that link isnt visible from it. The videos there are a bit old and I know new methods have been made and i would have expected video to follow. I spend alot of time scrolling through youtube looking at all the different hookah related, and i figured it would be helpful for people like me to really examine how everyone does things. Like for example how twoapples had created alien phunnel method where he only punched in like 5 holes, that was interesting. I some reason always find myself looking back at the of video of eric packing a bowl, even though i already know how. I would love to see all of the vets packing a bowl, how many coals they use, what types, and what the results are. I mean some put links in their signature, but some people learn quicker with a video rather than a really well made written tutorial. Every once and awhile youll see a video posted in a thread when its related to a conversation, but i do always have the chance to read every single posting every day.

Ahahaha, that video didn't show from my phone, I thought it was blank space. 10 freakin hours and 1 second.....just why. What audience is this aimed at lol