2013 - 2014 Hockey Season

Travis

I'm so glad the Rangers showed the Pens up that one game haha (My brother is a Pens fan, and I'm an Avs fan. Both of us are born and raised on Long Island haha)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm impressed with how the Sharks are doing and it's good to see the Av's really stepping it up and looking good. But either way, my Hawks are certainly looking good so far. Really happy with the product they are putting out there, and at least Old man Bullin injured himself now so Raanta can start getting used to the NHL and we can have a solid back up. Wonder if Emery is wishing he had stayed a member of the Hawks instead of going to the Flyers.

• 2 months later...

Well the Sharks have kept impressing me, especially their rookie goaltender. The guy has been on fire. My Hawks have been having some little downs in between their ups, but I'm still over all satisfied with their performance thus far. I wish they could be putting pucks in the net when they get to overtime, but that is my only real complaint. I was happy we snapped our loosing streak against Vancouver, love handing them a loss.