E-Hookah Pen Question?

philmcurdy

i am getting a reusable hookah pen soon and i have a few questions.  if anybody has one can they please help me.  first off, i heard you have to replace the atomizer/clearomizer every month or so.  is that true?  

second, could you technically fill the atomizer with water and then smoke that?  i know there would be no flavor or whatever but would that still be possible?

thanks

Hey.  I don't think a lot of people here have gotten into the vape pens, but my sister just got a really nice one, so I can share what I know.  She got the e-go2 Twist.  It's pretty sweet because on the end of the shaft is a dial that adjusts the voltage output.  A little too harsh? Turn the dial to reduce the voltage and it's an easier smoke.  The guy told her the atomizer thing (I just call it the vapor chamber), needs to be replaced every few months and that it's like $10 for her model.  I assume you will be replacing it more often if you let the glycerin juice sit in the chamber for a while between smoking.  You should regularly clean it with warm water.

You couldn't just fill it with water and smoke that.  It's the glycerin in the liquid that creates the smoke.  

Yeah, the atomizers (catomizers) have to be swapped out every once in a while. They're inexpensive though. like Click said, only about 10-15 dollars. They're also interchangeable as well, you can try different atomizers out to see which performs how you want it to. Most of my friends who use these e-things have 5-10 different atomizers they keep around

I vape a very decent e cig from totally wicked. It's got a 1000 miliamphour battery with a USB pass through, a dual lo resistance cartomizer and a tank for fluid. Yes, theoretically I could fill it with water and yes it would make steam but when you inhale steam you don't exhale steam. It doesn't work that way. They claim that you're inhaling water vapor, it's a flat out lie. It's glycerine or propeline glycol vapor with flavorings and nicotine. I like it more than smoking cigs though, it smells better and I stick by my theory that glycerine cleans your lungs by acting as a humectant(at least here in fl anyway) because of ambient humidity. I've been vamping my ecig for god only knows how long, it's better than cigarettes but not as good as shisha. Now, 1 super cool thing about it is that I can fill my tank with the juice of say ... AF eskanderani apple and vape it anywhere I go.