Calling Tangiers

Yeah, clove would be great. I have never seen clove shisha, and I would love to give it a try. Actually, why are their no spice flavored shishas, only fruit with the occasional flowery one or anise. Sweet with clove or nutmeg might be alright, or maybe it would taste like shit. It would at least be worth a try.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clove and chocolate mint are definite goes. Flavor #4 is mixed Berry/Mixed Fruit. We refer to it interchangably/confusingly. Also, flavor number two is referred to yellow apple, red apple or just plain apple. Flavor #80, Summer solstice Celebration, Guava/Watermelon. Flavor #77, Tropical Revenge, Pineapple/Orange/PearStill no Paypal, its against their user agreement. Chessacake. Textural problems. I could make a...I got an idea, a new raspberry might be coming out, I'll call it raspberry cheesecake in honor of you, loyal cheesecake people!

>_> The clove flavor is what I'm TRULY waiting for. It will be like one like Djarum, oh I cannot wait. Tangiers, you also spoke of a cranberry flavor that was on the way??? Be even more of my hero than you are now!!!

AGREED ON THE CLOVE! WHERES THE CLOVE! sorry for the caps, i just want some clove, PLEEEEEEASSSEEEEE. cloooooooooooooooooooooooooooove ok im done, but seriously clove, now ;)

I'll be buying chocolate mint right off the bat... but clove? It's oh-so-ungodly tempting... but if money comes down between those two, I'll have to go with the first. Maybe beg to trade a bit with someone :D

I really want to see more non-fruity, complex floral type flavors like Kashmir. I've been mixing Kashmir with every flavor I own and most of the mixes have come out great (kashmir/guava and kashmir/apricot in particular.) Another great mixer in the realms of floral spice would be fantastic.I'm looking forward to the clove. That sounds like it would be quite a mixer.

[quote name='GQ_Playboy']i think a shisha company should try to come out with a desert line.... flavours like chocolate mouse or chocolate cream, creme brulee like a mangoish cream smoke... coconut pie, cheesecake... mmmm hahahah  Cheers[/quote] That sounds brilliant to me. Here's my humble contribution.Christmas Joyflavor: Fruitcake - rum or congac, vanilla, honey, clove, nutmeg, cinnamon, apple, pear, seville orange, lemon. Have it on sale, available from e-retailers just after Thanksgiving and you will clean up![url="http://hookahforum.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif"]http://hookahforum.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif[/url]