Ray Ban Bubble Wrap Aviator Sunglasses- Brand New

Chreees

For Oakleys though, those are really nice. And you know the black/red is my thang.

These Ray Bans are not mine, btw. My wife got them thinking she'd like em, but ended up wanting Ray Ban Wayfarers like mine instead (except she wanted the bigger XL ones).

I might have a potential buyer for you. I can get an answer for you by tonight.

Cool! Thanks man. Let me know. ;)

So what does the bubble wrap mean then, it's been bugging me lol

I have no idea. That's what they're called on the site, I think. My wife made the CL post, so she found on Google exactly what they are called. But yeah, Aviators more or less...

Also, I found those Oakleys you mentioned above... Fuck that price! They're more expensive than Ray Bans! :lol:

I might have a potential buyer for you. I can get an answer for you by tonight.

Cool! Thanks man. Let me know. ;)

>So what does the bubble wrap mean then, it's been bugging me lol

I have no idea. That's what they're called on the site, I think. My wife made the CL post, so she found on Google exactly what they are called. But yeah, Aviators more or less...

Also, I found those Oakleys you mentioned above... Fuck that price! They're more expensive than Ray Bans! :lol:

Depends on the model Ray Ban but yeah, they're pricey. But they were a gift and after doing some research on whether or not to keep them I concluded that they're superior tech-wise to Ray-Bans, and more comfortable, and look pretty cool, so that was that.

Crap. Oh well... The sale goes on.

Wayfarers are these:

http://www.zappos.com/ray-ban-rb2132-new-wayfarer-55-large-black-g-15-xlt-lens?ef_id=UQ1QrQAAS@HNyv5o:20130202174517:s

What I wear right now, along with these Ralph Lauren Polo wayfarers:

[attachment=6174:chriswayfarers.jpg]

A guest just left them at the hotel and never came back, haha. My favorite free-to-me $120 sunglasses I've ever owned. Nice sturdy metal on the sides is the thing I love most about them.

The Ray Ban wayfarers I have were also free to me as well... Used my hotel rewards points for signing people up.

I never pay more than $15 for sunglasses. Too easy to lose/break. ;)

• 5 months later...