mattarios2

Nakhla Mizo Raspberry

Hookah: Mashal
Bowl: Medium Phunnel
Screen/Foil: HD Reynolds
Hose: KM Ultimate Washable
Coals: Not cocos, the others
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Very gooey, lots of juice if you squeeze the aluminum bag and wrapper.
Nicotine: .5%
Base: Corn Syrup/Glyc
Smell: Smells like raspberry with a kick of sweetness, somewhat like crystal light raspberry or real raspberry with a light sprinkle of sugar.
Taste: Tastes perfect, very flavorful without seeming candyish or fake. Just like real raspberry with sugar.
Smoke: Awesome
Buzz: Holy mother ... biggest buzz I think I have ever had, even more than Tangiers. No idea what the deal was with this box, but the buzz was unreal. I don't even get a buzz from anything anymore unless I take a few days off and this nailed me and my frinds.
Duration: 1.25 hours

Purchased From: Distributor

Overall: Great realistic flavor as always with Nakhla so it never got sickening, smoked it all the way through, massive clouds, and flavor to the end. 9/10 only because it could be a smidge stronger. Honestly it's me being picky but after flavors like nak guava, gum, margarita, mandarin, mizo peach, basha grape etc etc. it could be a tiny tiny tiny bit stronger and still come off as realistic and not sickening but I can see why they didn't make it super super strong. It would definitely get gross and sickening after a while.

I also found right out of the box it smelled a bit funny, 25 min of acclimation and it smelt perfect! So if it tastes or smells funny to you on your first smoke of this flavor, def acclimate for a little bit.

• 7 months later...
[color=#ff0000][b][u]Nakhla Mizo Raspberry[/u][/b][/color]

Nakhla released this last year here in the US, but I am just now getting around to trying it. I bought it in the box (it may be available in the plastic tubs like other Mizo line flavors). Within the box the tobacco is enclosed in a silver sealed wrapper with the Nakhla logo all over it. Inside that, the tobacco is wrapped within clear plastic. When I opened this package of Nakhla, though, a TON of juices were not in the plastic wrap, but in one side of the silver wrapper (opposite the side I cut). After I got all the tobacco into a quart-sized Ziploc bag (my preferred way of storing Nakhla), I actually opened the silver wrapper and let all the juices drip down into the rest of the tobacco in the Ziploc. After this was done, my counter looked like I had butchered an animal. [img]http://www.nargilenation.com/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png[/img]

The cut is just like any other Nakhla, swimming in juices (as previously mentioned). VERY red. The smell is sooooooooooo amazing. I couldn't get enough of the smell. Very sweet, IN-YO-FACE raspberry! Couldn't have been any better, in my opinion. I packed it up in my Tangiers Mini Phunnel, VERY tight, up to the rim. Lots of holes poked by my oyster fork using Reynolds HD foil. Used two Razan coconut coals, opposite sides of each other on the bowl. I initially started them off the edge a bit, but decided to see how well this could take the heat, and within a couple of minutes I moved the coals so they were right at the edge, but not hanging off whatsoever. Took it like a champ. I got very nice clouds first pull, and they only got better. The flavor was EXACTLY like it smelled- sweet raspberry. Wonderful. I only smoked this approximately an hour and 20 minutes, but the flavor lasted throughout the entire session. No loss of flavor, no harshness. Added the windcover after a little bit. Had nice, big, fluffy clouds the entire time. I couldn't have asked for more.

Mizo Raspberry is DEFINITELY a flavor I will always have in my stash from now on. I can't believe I haven't tried it before...

A+

[b]Nakhla Mizo [/b][b]Raspberry[/b]

(Thanks to Stuie for the format)

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Kamanja Wheat
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Sainsbury’s HD Foil
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconara
[b]Base Liquid: [/b]Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Thick Cut, several stems
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base: [/b]Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Candy Raspberries
[b]Taste:[/b] Like the smell, but stronger!
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Small
[b]Duration: [/b]2 hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5-star Hookah

[b]Rating System: [/b]My ratings may differ to the normal so I think I should explain what they mean. Although I feel its hard to give anything a 10/10, I felt a benchmark was needed. As such so far only my favourite flavour has a 10, and everything else is in relation to that. Anything above a 5 I would consider smoking, and anything below a 5 is something I would not buy again. The numbers are an indication of the degree to which this is true.

[b]Overall: 10/10 - [/b]This is my favourite smoke so far. I packed it tight in my small phunnel, with 3 CCN flats and got huge clouds and huge flavour. If anyone has been to France and tried the candy they have over there called 'Dragibus' then they will understand what I mean in describing this flavour. It is a great flavour for anyone who likes a sweet smoke whilst giving you everything that we have come to expect from a brand like Nakhla. Will be a muct have in my stash.

• 5 months later...
[b]Nakhla [color=#ff0000]Raspberry[/color] (Mizo Line)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Dark Silver Shareef
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynold Heavy Duty
[b][b]Hose: [/b][/b]Fretted Nammor Hose
[b]Coals:[/b] Gaia
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Usual short cut with natural looking tobacco, Moist. Swimming in Red Dye.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Raspberry
[b]Taste:[/b] Raspberry
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Good
[b]Duration: [/b]2 Hours

[b][b]Purchased From:[/b][/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b][b]Overall: [/b][/b]9/10 This is a great Raspberry, Probably one of the best out there, just not a big raspberry fan. The smell is amazingly strong. Raspberry will knock you over. The taste is just as strong. Taste is very close to the real thing with an artificial raspberry undertone. I recommend it to anyone that is even remotely interested in fruit flavors.