Desi Murli/afzal Fans: I Present The Real Rooh Afza

[img]https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/561287_776724555971_37003198_35971506_1320338151_n.jpg[/img]

Yes, the syrup. On the left is the Indian bottle (presumably original formula), on the right the Pakistani, developed after partition. Trying these for the first time...sweeeet (And funky. And strong. At least the Indian one)

Ahh...I drink that almost daily Hassan. :) Where did you get it? Really popular over here. It goes pretty well with chilled milk too! And I don't know if you have heard of it, but it's also used in a chuski\Gola, which are kind of spicy lemony sweet ice lollies.

There's a Pakistani supermarket near me that has both kinds, I've known about it forever but never bought any before today. I figured what the hell, let's try both. The Pakistani one seems to be a lot less intense than the Indian one, but both are viciously sweet.....

[quote name='kenshinx23' timestamp='1336537347' post='546955']
the indian one is made to be mixed into various drinks. The paki one is made for water/milk.

<-----Indian.
[/quote]

Woahhh! Back off dude. I am the official Indian of HF! :2ar15smilie:

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1336570506' post='546971']
cool, now we can start our own little war. :)

Seriously though, i take it that is a favour you can buy in Afzal and desi?
[/quote]

I have tried it in Afzal, but sadly it doesn't mimic the flavour accurately, and is pretty far from it actually. Desi murli is not available here. :(