So I'm Going To Florida For Spring Break

I've never been there, but I would suggest that you try to get into a little more trouble than going to a hookah bar. Take your most portable hookah in your luggage and smoke in your hotel room after you are done "getting into trouble".

Either way, Have a good trip.

I have a spare room....no need to sleep by the coals!

Lounges in Kissimmee area......hhhmmmm

I'd say Meridian's Orlando branch. It is near UCF, and there may be a couple others in that area.

I know someone who works at the Meridian. I may be able to get you in for free there. Ask for Blake and tell him Nick sent you. Idk what days he works but its worth a try...bring some tangiers if you have some too, if Blake is working he will enjoy it haha. I sent him a message, so we'll see what happens if u decide to try it out.

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1330704982' post='541160']
I've never been there, but I would suggest that you try to get into a little more trouble than going to a hookah bar. Take your most portable hookah in your luggage and smoke in your hotel room after you are done "getting into trouble".

Either way, Have a good trip.
[/quote]
Thanks man. I'm actually not staying in a hotel, I'm staying at my girlfriends moms house. I did end up bringing a hookah, but considering that it's a 32" solid Brass Farida, it's far from what most people would consider portable. lol
[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1330709927' post='541176']
Obviously you need to crash in mahir's garage.
[/quote]
I plan to go hang out with him, if he's up for it.
[quote name='krapplejaxx' timestamp='1330754235' post='541241']
I know someone who works at the Meridian. I may be able to get you in for free there. Ask for Blake and tell him Nick sent you. Idk what days he works but its worth a try...bring some tangiers if you have some too, if Blake is working he will enjoy it haha. I sent him a message, so we'll see what happens if u decide to try it out.
[/quote]

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'll check out Meridian.

[quote name='NazarHookah' timestamp='1330757477' post='541250']
Warning : the following post is useless.

Im in Kissimmee right now. Ooooooooooooo

Posted from my car on turnpike.
[/quote]

Don't type and drive, morgül!

Clayton and I are going to be at the Meridian Hookah Lounge tonight at 8pm if any of you want to join us.

My number is in my sig if you need anything

-Mahir

Whatup Florida?! Had a blast tonight, and now the people at Meridian know to lock the place down when they see Mahir and I coming through because they know we will smoke them out of house and home.
[IMG]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u212/uofkboy/2012-03-07_22-55-28_734.jpg[/IMG]