The Family

gramps

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331359613' post='542013']
Obviously the Pipes are eye catching. BUT all jokes aside, I love your couch. Haha :P
[/quote]
That's what everybody says. :D It's probably older than most of the members here, and looks every day of it. I could easily replace it if I didn't spend so much $$ on hookahs and stuff. Company never stays too long here. I never have to sit there; I sit in my Lazy Boy recliner.

[quote name='gramps' timestamp='1331375525' post='542026']
[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331359613' post='542013']
Obviously the Pipes are eye catching. BUT all jokes aside, I love your couch. Haha :P
[/quote]
That's what everybody says. :D It's probably older than most of the members here, and looks every day of it. I could easily replace it if I didn't spend so much $$ on hookahs and stuff. Company never stays too long here. I never have to sit there; I sit in my Lazy Boy recliner.
[/quote]If I may ask. How old is your couch? :D

[quote name='gramps' timestamp='1331401120' post='542065']
I've had it for eight years, but it was around twenty years old when I got it.
Hey, it was free - think I got my money's worth? :D
[/quote]Oh-wow. To be honest, I thought It'd be much older then what it actually is. Something about the color pattern and the design on it really attracts it to me.

It belonged to my boss originally. He had moved it from his living room to his sunroom because his wife redecorated the living room. He gave it to me when she decided to redecorate the sunroom.

I may reupholster it one of these days. It has good bones. I was raised in a family that was in the upholstery business, so I know how to do it. Yes, I even know how to sew.

I remember my first time holding a washable hose, and thinking that the huge handle was pretty epic. But seeing it next to the Elmas hose, side-by-side, starting to look weak...

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1331402119' post='542073']
I remember my first time holding a washable hose, and thinking that the huge handle was pretty epic. But seeing it next to the Elmas hose, side-by-side, starting to look weak...
[/quote]Well I dont own an Elmas, so me purchasing one would be very useless. & besides they arent washable.

Boo !

[quote name='gramps' timestamp='1331403692' post='542082']
That's why I need more of them. Smoking with one is like breathing. So natural.
[/quote]WOW. Thats a [b][u]BOLD[/u][/b] statement. You dont say. Is it better then a KM?