Tinychat Issue

Chreees

Okay, so the bottom stuff such as "Change Theme" as been in the middle of the chat log for me for a good while now. Now that we have more ads on the forum, there's THIS in the middle of my chat log, and it covers my box to type in:

[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Random/Screenshot2011-12-09at24328PM.jpg[/img]

As you can see the banner being there has pushed the "Change Theme, Mark Community Read," etc. stuff down over my typing box, so now I cannot type whatsoever, and it'll be near impossible to see what everyone is saying because the banner will be hiding it.

No TC for me. :(

Switched to Google Chrome, the banner and stuff at the bottom aren't visible, but when I hover over, it shows stuff I can click. Sure enough, when I clicked it took me to the Shishavac thing. So essentially it's all still there, it's just invisible. So Google Chrome doesn't fix the issue...

Ugh, Safari the banner at the bottom, but the Change Theme and whatnot is right on my typing box, but it does allow me to click in this one little spot on the box over at the far right to allow me to type... So I guess if I want to TC, I have to use Safari and then I have to deal with this shit.

Please can you fix this, Adrock?

Anyone else having this issue?

Just gotta find the right place to click to start typing and you can sorta rearrange where things are, so that the cameras are on the left and the chat box turns into a column on the right

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1323516951' post='532455']
When the hell do you guys log on? TC always stays deserted when I am here! :angry:
[/quote]

Well im on the forum 24/7, and get on TC pretty randomly throughout the day. I know a lot of people that mainly get on in the AM though, and sometimes there is quite a crowd at night. Im not sure what the time would be for you though.

Vimal, you are mainly active (I think) on the forum when it is morning time for us here in the States. I've caught you a few times on TC between 7AM-Noon for me. Not sure what time that is for you. Most everybody in the States is asleep during this time, haha. Main activity for me (my time) happens in the evening, I'd say anywhere between 8PM-3AM.

Of course, TC tends to be more active if someone posts a status update announcing they'll be smoking at a certain time, and invites others to join. I try to do this whenever possible. ;)

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1323524061' post='532470']
Vimal, you are mainly active (I think) on the forum when it is morning time for us here in the States. I've caught you a few times on TC between 7AM-Noon for me. Not sure what time that is for you. Most everybody in the States is asleep during this time, haha. Main activity for me (my time) happens in the evening, I'd say anywhere between 8PM-3AM.

Of course, TC tends to be more active if someone posts a status update announcing they'll be smoking at a certain time, and invites others to join. I try to do this whenever possible. ;)
[/quote]

Oh yeah I haven't looked into the status update part of the forum. You post it by going to your profile right? What time zone are you in? By talking to molly, I know I am 10 and a half hours ahead of philly time. In addition to the time zone, my activity on the forum has been affected a lot by my netbook dying on me. As I told you, I imported it from the US and the motherboard component that's messed up isn't exactly easy to find here in India so I just get on when I am upto sitting on the stupid desktop! Ugh! -_-

Central (Chicago) time.

Yeah, I remember you telling about the motherboard on your netbook. That blows... Hope you can find a good solution to the problem soon.

Yeah, you can go to your profile and post a status update, or just click your name in the upper-right hand corner and it's in the drop-down menu.