Easy Hose Fix

Hellz

Well, Got the material needed to fix my hose today. pretty simple really, just clear tubing you can pick up at a hardware store, or a pet store most likely in the fish section. Cheap, and effective. You can add gorilla glue to the very ends for added security, But with the proper diameter it'll hold pretty right anyway once it is forced on there. To get it back off you'd really have to yank on it to begin with. But anyway, here is a pic of what I've done with my hose that I broke. I actually think it looks pretty neat.

[attachment=5579:2011-08-01 18.16.13.gif]

Great job! I would almost rather have that than a regular hose!

I did that with some hose from the hardware store but the hose was a little too stiff. What hose did you use and how is the flexability? The pet store actually sounds better because I bet they have hose with a thinner wall. I'm going to check that out when I get a chance.

Well, mine is a tad bit stiff, Before I used it I "worked" it a bit, loosened up alot. If it's on a tightly wound reel, it's going to take more work to get the memory out of it. Someone last night recommended boiling it, But it works fine for me so I havent tried it. Still not as flexible as the original hose, But it smokes alot better. But if you could find a thinner wall on one by all means go for it, it should be more flexible, they should still smoke the same. Mine came from a hardware place.

I did the same thing with 4 of my hoses. My issue is even though the diameter is right, the hoses don't stay on properly, so I'm gunna try to contact cement it in place. THey do smoke well though, and are super easy to wash.