How Did You Get Your Username?

Soup

• 4 weeks later...
My brothers girlfriend when I was 16 made me one of those beady bracelets and put on it "Surfpico" since my last name is Serpico and since I love to surf.Pretty chill if you ask me.Just stuck ever since.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My name on here is rather unoriginal: my initials, my college's nickname, and graduation year.

My fraternity nickname is Ron Mexico... I'll leave that one without
explanation (but bonus points to anyone who knows the reference)

i walked into my psych class one time with a big leather trench coat on(..it was cold outside) and a friend of mine calls out "hey neo!" (making a reference the the "matrix film"(this was before the other two had come out) so everyone got a good laugh out of it and it just sorta stuck.
I also picked up a 2004 subaru impreza WRX about 2 years ago and the first board i signed up on was a local car forum so i put the two together. Since than, everyone knows me as such..so i just use it on any board i sign up for.

• 1 month later...
Shonimus is a name I give to myself (my name is Shon)...most people around these parts call me "Gordo," which means fat in Spanish. It's a name that kind of stuck with me through highschool because apparently I'm fat on the bass guitar. Gordo is short for Gordon, which is my last name--which would be hte real answer to that question. Not that you guys care or anything.

well my normal forum names and internet names are normally my first name, but because hookah smoking is seen as a taboo among some of my friends (to the extent where "i dont smoke shisha anymore") i thought i'd go for something a bit more anonymous - enter MrGuy!

frontman is the position i played when i did tournament paintball
pb is paintball
101 is the number that i've always put at the end of my screen names

mssurfer101 is the name i used before this, because i'm from mississippi and liked to surf...

i dont have any nicknames that i'm called by friends...

Calcartman has been my screen name, AIM name, etc since 6th grade when south park first came on the air.See, I used to be very heavy. In 6th grade I weighed what I do now (160); and I can do cartman's voice pretty well.My first name is Callin (Cal-Lin) and everyone just calls me Cal; so CalCartman was pretty simple.The other name I use is CookieMonsterBMW, cause my car is a 97 M3, and its Estoril Blue; which is the same color as... cookie monster.Viola.

first part refers to location.........

The second part... contrived...... nothin else sounded good... Lake Trout..... Lake House....... Lake Lot.........  came up with nuthin.....

Actually cryptozoology intrigues me..... so the choice was much easier.

I have had several nics since the late 90's ..... all of them have been lakemonster names or a word in another language for "lake" mispronunciated.

• 4 weeks later...
the name i use for the forum i got from watching way to much strgon bad emails :PMy real name is Jake, but my nick name is Bevle. not that intersting a story, i had a party at my house about 2 years ago and my sister and her friend gave just about everyone a weird nick name, but mine and my friend dustins are the only ones that stuck, his was Pakalika

In 6th or 7th grade I saw a dance performed to this awesome song, and I think in the program it was called "Mysteria", or at least they said it a lot in the song. I thought it was cool so I started using it. Now it's just a default when I can't think of anything better (which I usually can't, ever).I can't find the song, though.

Well, My nick comes from back in the day.I use to be a hacker and got into some shit for it. They always called me Solo because I hacked alone, before then it was "thescream". Which is now my CS:Source and DOD:Source name.So when I was trying to come up for a nick I just thought I'd use that old one.

Mine is also back in the day... Playing Medal Of Honor:AA :D Since I don't like reading into manuals and stuff and online play can be confusing at first... I used the first thing that came to my head... Runningarounddizzy.... shortened to DizzyGuy later ;D

• 3 weeks later...
Well... my user name here comes from my ancestry... well... what I knew of it at the time.I am white (later found out to be scottish) and japanese... so my friends and I were giving each other stupid racial nicknames... none of which we call each other but stuck in online terms.I was the crackerjap, my friend was the Green Burrito (irish, spanish) and another was the KhamelKhowboy (super white/oakie, and arab).In real life my name is Scott and often called lunchbox because I am a big guy, used to have a lot more fat on my bones ^_^ and I had a beard at the time so I looked like Silent bob from Jay and Silent bob. Jay refers to him as lunchbox on more than one occasion.

LOLZ... that's great... my friend and I actually look more like shaun and ed from "shaun of the dead"to the point of we watched the movie about 8 times between the 2 of us before it came to theatres in the US and we knew every line in the movie and looked like the characters. We said the lines and did the gestures throughout the movie and people were getting creeped out because it was the midnight sneak preview.

awsome :D im sure if i dyed my hair blond i could convince a couple ppl that im jay :P. i do alot of rennisance festavels. and after hours the venders and guild gettogether and we have a night show, where we drink and joke around and perform for eachother. man and brian always do a jay and silent bob bit, compleat with bong saber fight :D

Mine if an acronym for a certain phrase I happen to be fixated on. "Live was I ere I saw evil." A e-cookie to anybody who can tell me what is special about that and a WHOLE frickin batch of them for anyone who can tell me what book it came from.