Report Button

I was wondering if we can get a report button on members' profile pages to make life easier for you guys in moderation/adminship.

This can be useful if we notice a spammer making multiple threads, report user instead of flooding your inboxes with reports on the different threads. Also can report underage users or users with some sort of NHT username...

some of the possibilities.
I thought of this earlier when I was reporting a spammer(I think adrock caught them, it was a chinese cheap stuff website) and thought of how many PMs you guys were going to get

Always looking for ways to help and better the community I love dearly

There already is a "Report Member" button on people's profiles. It may be a thing where only mods see that button, but I'm pretty sure everyone can report another member.

EDIT: Looked into it, and yes, you can see the "Report Member" button as a regular member. Look at the top right of the person's profile.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1300514827' post='502062']
There already is a "Report Member" button on people's profiles. It may be a thing where only mods see that button, but I'm pretty sure everyone can report another member.

EDIT: Looked into it, and yes, you can see the "Report Member" button as a regular member. Look at the top right of the person's profile.
[/quote]

well thats new to me...never noticed that before...I will be abusing this button