Anyone Know The Mechanics To This Hookah Table?

juji88

http://www.ballerhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/hookah-table.jpg

came across this sick ass hookah table and was wondering if anyone knew the mechanics to it or know if there's a diagram i could follow. the table seems pretty flat and could accommodate 4 people which tells me it's pretty big and i am guessing that it's probably built sideways somehow. you can also see the canister fill up with smoke before you inhale it.

i want to build my own hookah table using an ikea coffee table i've picked up off the free section of craigslist. not sure how big, that vase needs to be and not even sure how the tubes are layed out.

anyone with ANY advice is greatly appreciated.

Make a removable tabletop, and just have the usual hookah setup inside.

Drill a hole in the top where the shaft comes out, and place the bowl on once the table top is on.

Have tubes connected to the hose ports inside the table that connect to a second hose port outside the table by each seat.

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1286853219' post='484752']
Make a removable tabletop, and just have the usual hookah setup inside.

Drill a hole in the top where the shaft comes out, and place the bowl on once the table top is on.

Have tubes connected to the hose ports inside the table that connect to a second hose port outside the table by each seat.
[/quote]

This seems like a sensible idea for a hookah table. The referenced picture seems just too complicated.

Looking at it, this is how I see it working. From the bowl you would have a hose acting as your stem. Then it would have to come into a multi-connection part going to the topside of the canister. Then the stem would go down into the canister. Overall a flawed design. If you look at it, the canister is on its side, meaning once filled with water it would be a pain. Plus you connection will have to come in from the topside otherwise you would be sucking water. I like the other setup much better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Dear lord, that thing looks AWESOME!!

I like how nowhere on the page do they mention the two hookahs built into the table. If only I had a thousand dollars to waste - :banan-hit:
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

just by the way i have a hookah built into my bar. i will post pictures soon.

basically its a bowl holder from one of my old small shisha's with the downstem connected to a hose that goes down to my custom fire extinguisher hubbly then the out-port is connected to a hose coming back up to the table top to which i can connect a single or double hose outlet.

works great especially seeings that the tubing is all about 30mm so lot of air flow

• 4 weeks later...

its an easy enough concept if you change one two things around.

instead of having the water base like that you could do it by having the water directly underneath the shisha head - having a four way stem - add side holes to the table and push them through. it wouldnt be too hard to do but would be a pain having to reach under the table to get the water out.