How-To:Making Your Own Shisha

ezxen

• 1 year later...
been trying to do this recipe a few times, but it turns out too goopy each time and is extremely hard to pull through the hookah... any suggestions? we used virginia tobacco from a cigar shop, which seems to work well, but it seems like the glycerin and honey make it too thick. what do you think?

tried your ratios and have been using a phunnel bowl. will try playing with the ratios a bit... seems the tobacco can overpower the flavor? have you tried using fresh fruit or do you mainly use extracts?

• 7 months later...
Well, Jen and I are totally, 100% outta shish. We don't get our money until 10/28 about... /groan Even than, it's a small amount. We're attempting our own home-made shish combo tonight. Wish us luck!

[quote name='aladdinshisha' timestamp='1349789796' post='558095']Hey great video! Thanks.

Just want to point out one thing though. Shisha doesn't mean Flavour.

KM[/quote]

Here in the States many people regard the flavor as shisha. It's not the same everywhere in the world...

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='skate' timestamp='1351542263' post='559507']
Hey can u do it without glycerin ?
will corn syrup work?
[/quote]
I don't believe you can sub corn syrup for it. From what I remember glycerin is really what produces the smoke. more likely to sub syrup for the honey or molasses, but not sure if it can even work