Bye Carpet :[

clickhea

heh these high school girls knocked my hookah over on my carpet the other weekend...well my parents carpet...anywho I scraped the burnt carpet off with a knife, cut some out with scissors and pulled some of the carpet fibers back up through the carpet....looks better then b4 and the rents havent realized the carpet of the coffee table was burnt yet

[quote name='PSU Smoker' date='22 April 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1271979364' post='464969']
heh these high school girls knocked my hookah over on my carpet the other weekend...well my parents carpet...anywho I scraped the burnt carpet off with a knife, cut some out with scissors and pulled some of the carpet fibers back up through the carpet....looks better then b4 and the rents havent realized the carpet of the coffee table was burnt yet
[/quote]
when i was younger i knocked over my hookah at my parent's house manytimes....they never knew, and everytime it was closeenough tothe couch i could just pull it up and the burn mark was hidden....when i knocked it over on the coffee table isanded over it and found some stain that matched the table...they were never the wiser

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='agunn1231' date='22 April 2010 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1271998224' post='465030']
[quote name='PSU Smoker' date='22 April 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1271979364' post='464969']
[/quote]
when i was younger i knocked over my hookah at my parent's house manytimes....they never knew, and everytime it was closeenough tothe couch i could just pull it up and the burn mark was hidden....when i knocked it over on the coffee table isanded over it and found some stain that matched the table...they were never the wiser
[/quote]

What sucks even more is if you are the parent and you hope the kids don't notice.

I suggest you get an area rug and put it down before you ever start using your hookah, then if you burn a hole at least the rug can be replaced,